Frugal Village Forums banner

Miserly Monday

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  guest2 
#1 ·
Good morning ladies! Had a scare last night. I was helping DD's clean (declutter) their room. I found a broken glass thing and threw it in the trash bag. Well, Raechel managed to cut the back of her hand on the thing in the bag. While I'm doctoring her, I told Ashlee to get the baby out. She picks the baby up, and scrapes the back of her foot agains the same bag :ugh: and slices open the back of Courtney's foot! Now I have 2 bleeding crying kids and a pi$$ed off DH. He acts like I sat here and cut the kids on purpose!

They are okay today. Everyone is bandaged up. I feel terrible, but it was really no one's fault. I think Raechel is going to have a scar on her hand:(

Today I have to work 9-2, come home and make dinner, then Ashlee goes to marching band practice, and the rest of us (except DH) to VBS!

Please pray for healing for my babies! :angel2:

#2 ·
Danielle, hope your babies are healing well. I hate it when stupid stuff happens. I've done somthing similar with broken glass and now double bag and put in a sturdy box. :hugz:

Today I've got to get to the laundry, go through and get rid of a bunch of magazines. Getting rid of those is going to feel wonderful!

Have a great day everyone.

#3 ·
well i have to work, of course....then I don't really know what I am going to do...kind of in a fog and dazed state right now..........

#4 ·
oh, Danielle! What a stressful moment you must of have! I hope your children will heal their cuts very quickly. :heartsm:

I'm doing more laundry here...
I'll making a large batch of spaghetti sauce for supper and fold all that laundry....

and I have a little visitor. My 8 yr. old is here until wedsday. Her parents needed a babysitter. She's loving every minute of being here! She has a 4 yr. and 1 yr. sis and brother so she much prefers playing with Patrick who is almost 6...:)

Francois started his first day at summer school and Danielle is at his skateboard day camp. So it's quieter here...:D

Well, I hope everyone has a great day!:sun:

#5 ·
Vickie, Hugs for you for what your husband did to your coupons :eek: (((((((((((VICKIE)))))))))))

Danielle, hugs for your baby's feet :eek: (((((((((FEET)))))))))))

Today will be pretty frugal, I only have 4$ left in my wallet so I might pick up some bread/lettuce/tators at the market after I take ayla to the park. It's on the way there so I will be not going too far at all.

I have lots of housecleaning/laundry to catch up on, and I need to get back in my workout mode. I want to do my french manicure too. (i do it myself very cheaply, and doesn't last long because of it LOL!)

We had friends here all weekend pretty much, with a big bar b que on sunday...we bar b qued for lunch AND dinner :D One of our neighbors came over that we never really talked to before, so that was nice! She's really sweet and she's sooo much like me in how shy we are :D

#6 ·
Today I have lots of cleaning to get done, trying to get everything back together again now that things are over & I'm back to my routine again.
studied
Cleaned the lint screen
took load of clothes out of dryer & got them folded & put away
got another load in the wash now
put new batteries in my radio
called Social Security
got shopping done for the week
need to empty garbage cans
clean kitchen
wash & put dishes away
change water filter in pitcher
finish my website

#7 ·
Praying for healing for your babies Danielle!:angel:

Today we are getting caught up on the laundry, sorting the mail after our trip, did some grocery shopping and I hope the boys are cleaning out the van and washing it. I think we brought home half of the glacier silt on our van with us.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.