Frugal Village Forums banner

Miserly Monday

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  bmiltimore 
#1 ·
WOW! It's 3:30 and no one started this thread!

Just got back from the funeral/cemetary/luncheon for SIL FIL.

I have vacuumed and started more vacation laundry

Need to make some kind of a dinner

Band Parents meeting tonight! YAY I'm a band mom-lol :toothy:

#2 ·
Madison slept in today!!!!!!! Finally!!!! The last couple of days she was up at 4:30 and only had a couple of 20 min naps. It was nice to tidy up the house without rushing and to have a lonnnnnggg shower. I even got to go on the exercise bike for a while. Oh how my life has changed.

#3 ·
I'll add to this thread!:smball: So far today I've done my pilates (these energize me), had some coffee and lunch, did 2 loads of laundry, had a friend come over and pick cherries, cleaned the living room, dealt with some "attitudes" in one of my sons (ugh), have steaks marinating for dinner, helped with the dusting, did some reading and ran some errands. At this moment, I'm playing on the computer, listening and encouraging my son with his guitar playing, directing the other 2 to find something to do or I'll find something for them (chores?) and giggling as they scatter!:toothy:

#4 ·
well i have to work today, then i plan on:

Doing more weed pulling, etc in yard
Play with puppy
Supper and Dishes
Laundry

#5 ·
Let's see:
I've cleared out 6 rubber maid totes from my summer kitchen . These are filled with various craft supplies, books, videos. Listed a bunch of stuff on a swap list I'm on.

Cleaned the bathroom- took out my anger at dh on the shower! It hasn't been so shiny since we got it.

I cut out 6 infant caps to sew for charity later.

#6 ·
All I have done is made a trip to Wally World and I am tired. I am going to get the dishes and laundry done up and then go to Michell's softball game. It is the last game off the play-offs and they have made it this far! She played on a different team last year and they won the championship so she really wants to win again this year.

#7 ·
I've been doing lots of cleaning up after the birthday party for ayla yesterday...

I washed a rug that my sister brought back and by now it's almost dry!

I have done at least three loads of laundry, and will do another load after I put away this clean load waiting...

I've been working on a gift for my cousins new baby and a card...i am SO bad at it so it's taking a lot of time :(

I've taken out trash, crunched cans, vacuumed, done dishes, did my hair up in sort of a french twist, painted just *five of my nails so far...let ayla play in the hose water, played with her with her gifts for a bit, and have been playing video dj for her all day while I try to get the place cleaned up...This way I can spend the rest of the week mostly with her instead of cleaning hopefully!

I'm eating a snack right now (cottage cheese and pear) and am just really stressing about my cousins baby gift...
I need to go to the store to buy something appropriate I think...as well as a box to ship it in, then head to the post office to mail it before five.

I also need to stop by the store to pick up some hamburger meat, Carl wanted it lastnight but the meat really stank so I had to toss it out...

when ayla takes her nap I will do my firm body sculpting workout...If my neighbor is feeling better we might go walking tonight too.

My other projects to work on is putting my coupons away and realllly cleaning up ayla's room...hurricane mommy and daddy hit it this time!!!

#8 ·
Today is a majorly lazy day for me. Woke up at 8:15am and had some breakfast. I took a shower, straightened up the house, and folded a load of laundry. I ate lunch and then felt sleepy so I laid down at 1:00pm and I just woke up! :eek: It is 4:00pm!!!!

DH will be home soon. Hopefully we can go to the pool for a while...that always feels good and wakes me up.

I need to set a daily chore routine so I get this house cleaned up, even if I just do a little bit each day.

Well, I better go set the table for dinner. See you all tomorrow! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.