Frugal Village Forums banner

New challenges

Tags
challenges
1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Sara Noel 
#1 ·
I'm unsticking 2009 challenges soon, so please restart any of the previous challenges for the upcoming year, so I can get them stickied. Or let me know if you've started one for this year that you want stickied. Remember: Group challenges are in the challenge forums and individual and personal challenges please place on the FV blogs vs. the forums.

:)

#3 ·
Mahalo for the info!!

#4 ·
Thanks Sara. Should I move my personal challenge from 'goals and dreams' thread to my blog or is it okay there? Thanks! :)

#5 ·
It's fine if it's already there. :) Just trying to keep things as organized as possible. Most regular members have no problem understanding the challenges, but new people can get overwhelmed by it. Plus, often times it can get to be a bit much when multiple people have the same challenge in the challenge forums.

We'll be updating the forums soon and it will feature the FV blogs a bit better than they are now, too.

#8 ·
Please leave the 2009 debt reduction total up until 1/31/10 - I'm allowing a full month for late posters.

I'll kick off the 2010 DR total and EF Challenges too - there's rules I have to draft up. If that's ok. :)

#10 ·
wow, sara, this really is a full time job! I never really think too much about the people behind the websites, but thanks for all your hard work!

Reactions: Sara Noel
#11 ·
Thanks, Sara. Please sticky the "2010 Lose-A-Pound-A-Week Challenge" and unsticky the 2009 one.

Thanks for all the hard work that you and Gabe do! It's very much appreciated. I don't know what FV would be without the two of you.

#12 ·
I've taken down the 2009 debt reduction challenge (non totals) thread already. I've added and stickied the '10 debt reduction discussion and totals, and an EF challenge as well.

#13 ·
If the 2009 is taken down where will the final total for those posting finals for 2009 be so they can be seen? I looked, sorry, did I miss it.

#15 ·
I've only unstuck challenges that didn't have any recent activity and those that have had 2010 challenges started. And money challenges that need to be tallied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.