Frugal Village Forums banner

Feeling pretty good!!!

999 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  AmyBoz 
#1 ·
So today, I finally sat down and made a budget, now if we can just stick to it :) If all goes well with it I think we can have all the debt paid off, minus the house payments in a little over a year! I'm really hoping that we can do this. It would eliminate a lot of stress and generally make this a happier house. Not that it isn't a happy house now, because it is, it's just that there woulldn' be that neverending stress of bill collectors on the phone incessantly every day! I'm pretty excited and hope that we can do this. I'd love to be able to start putting extra back for our 3 children's college funds, cause Lord knows THAT'S going to be a pretty penny!
Anyway, just wanted to share and tell ya'll my plan, hope ya'll have a good day and thanks for listening.

#3 ·
I can hear the relief in your voice and am really excited for you!! Keep us updated on your journey!!

#4 ·
It sounds like you are so ready for this! And so with that in mind, you'll make it work. :thumb: Just remember sometimes things happen, so leave a little room for error. That way you won't be discouraged if you have to make an occasional change. BTDT! :eek:uch:

please keep us posted, ok?

Wishing you the best!

Theresa :)

#6 ·
You can SO do this!!! :cheergrl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.