Frugal Village Forums banner

2011 Coupon Savings Challenge

16K views 348 replies 61 participants last post by  emily_hope 
#1 ·
Ok, time to start clipping for next year. This is one of the easiest ways to save money so come on coupon users and join this challenge. If you save money with Q's, rebates, store card discounts, it counts.

Cat

#286 ·
$33 yesterday between drug store rewards and coupons....my friend saw my stockpile of $10+ men's razors, almost fell over when I told her I won't spend more then $2 for them.....she may be joining me on my weekend drugstore runs soon!

#289 ·
$9 at grocery store yesterday.

#290 ·
I haven't used any this week! All I've bought was $10.57 in fruit/bread this week. And then buns for camping..... Not sure why, but we're still well stocked, so not too worried..lol.

#292 ·
Cvs is fab once you get the hang of it. Today I did cvs rite aid ocean state job lot, saved $45.54 using my coupons, spent $82 total (a chunk of that was itunes gift cards on sale for Xmas gifts).

#295 ·
the past few days saved 33.98 at Walgreens, Walmart and yesterday I used a coupon code to order some pictures online and I count that.

#300 ·
YIKES! nice job! $43.75 between drugstores and food this past week.

#302 ·
$11.25 at the grocery store, $25 out to eat using restaurant.com coupon.

#306 ·
Saved $21 on food today!

#310 ·
Just under $50 saved this week with my coupons!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.