Frugal Village Forums banner

Helping our soldiers

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ml2620 
#1 ·
Okay, I have posted this twice and obviously not in the correct place, as I have gotten no responses. I collect "Coupons for Soldiers" where I work. I have shipped out over $10,000. worth of coupons in the last 5 months. (Yes, we count them) I need some new people to send them to as we have so many. I am looking for a few military families here or aboard that can use them at the commissary. I can only ship them to a military address. Please send me a message if you can use them.

I also have a very large assortment of granola bars to send to a group of soliders that are currently serving in a war zone. Again, please message me if you have a son or daughter that is serving our country that would like these. I am wondering if I should end these community service projects as I am not getting responses. I think this would be tragic as my students have worked so hard to give back to our service members. Help!

Reactions: Mom23boys
#2 ·
I hope more will respond so you can continue to help our soldiers. I do not have family or friends in the miltary, but I've used the anysoldier program to send care packages overseas. Check out the site... you can even type in the item/items you want to send to get a contact wanting granola bars, snacks & such. Hope this helps. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.