Frugal Village Forums banner

We have kittens!

Tags
kittens
1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  voodidit 
#1 ·

Hi all,
I've been up all night with our cat Gracie. She is a "high needs" kind of cat that doesn't like to be left alone when she is in labor. She gave birth to 4 beautiful kittens, unfortunately one of them was stillborn and we had to bury the poor little guy this morning under one of our favorite rose bushes. There was nothing we could do to revive him and we tried everthing we could think of. It looks like his neck was broken somehow. We all shed a few tears here and then went back to trying to make Gracie and her remaining 3 babies comfy. So, it's a day of mixed emotions . I don't have a digital camera or I'd post a picture of Momma and babies.

#4 ·
Sorry about the little :angel: kitty. :hugz:

Aren't baby animals the greatest?? Next to people babies, I can't think of much more wonderful than kittens and puppies!

A happy under the chin scratch goes out to Gracie!

#6 ·
Thanks Ladies! Gracie was actually going to bei going in to be spayed when we found out she was already pregnant. As soon as the kittens are weaned, she's going in.:) Right now they are are curled u together in a box at the base of my bed since Gracie is still freaked out about being left alone.:paw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.