Frugal Village Forums banner

Took my babies to the Vet

Tags
babies vet
818 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  geniebird 
#1 ·
Well...Wednesday was vet day...it went OK...untill they took Peanut's temperature.....:eek:...she didn't like that very much. She was very upset..then the Vet gave her her shot...uh..that didn't make things better. So..by the time the Vet assistant came in to trim her nails...she was pretty mad. Poor baby..I felt so bad but I had to hold her down by the back of her neck to calm her down and she still got me on my hand (a huge scratch)...:shake:

Pepper was the total opposite! She is pretty timid, anyway, a big scaredy cat! She was really calm and didn't even flinch when they took her temp! She didn't get her shots cause she has an upper respiratory infection..so the Vet gave her some Kitty antibiotics (pink bubble-gum like little kids take) and some eye drops. We started those Wednesday and she's doing MUCH better..no more runny eyes. She goes back this coming Wednesday for her shots.

All in all..they both got a clean bill of health. Peanut weighs
6 3/4 lbs. and Pepper weighs 8lbs. (she's a little fatty..lol)..they both are flea-free (thank goodness)..and their teeth are fine.

Thank goodness this only takes place once a year...it was exhausting!!!!!!! :crackup:

See less See more
#4 ·
lol, too bad vets don't give people lolllypops, lol, sure would help us after we get all torn up~

glad to hear they are healthy!

I took Arcamedis into the vet on wednesday, people look at ya funny when you have a bird at the vet (unless they are big...macaws or african greys). :toothy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.