Frugal Village Forums banner

i get the feeling something is going on...

Tags
feeling
561 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  PrairieRose 
#1 ·
Maleka is normally jumping at the chance to get out of her cage. And normally she doesn't mind Arc being in her cage with her. Most mornings when they get their seed cups filled up she has to taste test Arc's before she decides he can have his. If she sees millet comming she gets in a lather eagerly waiting for it.

Today she is just napping on her perch, not interested in but a few pecks at the sunflower seeds in there. Arc is playing interior decorator in her nest box, and smartly staying out of biting distance of Maleka. I have taken her on my hand a few times and she is happy with that nuzzling into the crook of my arm as she does quite often. She is warm as always, just not as active. She has clean feathers and eyes, she seems to get excited to be held, just wants nothing else out of the day...

I am keeping a close watch on her, but i think something is about to happen. Perhaps we might have baby cockatiel eggs soon. LOL, or maybe they are just having a difference of opinion so she has snubbed him and having a snitty day, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.