Frugal Village Forums banner

Flickr

Tags
flickr
3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  mcphlips 
#1 ·
I have always wanted a good camera- I've done the best I can with my little point and shoot and my editing software but nothing replaces a good camera. Recently a job opportunity arose, dream job actually, and a good camera will increase my chances for this job. I considered waiting until I actually had the job to buy the camera but I just had a feeling that I needed to create this opportunity for myself. So, I took the plunge and bought a digital SLR; I got a great deal on eBay but still not a cheap purchase. I'm sure it will be worth it when I get that job. ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd share my Flickr photostream with you guys.

Anyone else care to share their Flickr pics?

#3 ·
Thanks! Yours were beautiful! I love the asparagus on the grill and some of the bread shots as well, I had to stop looking because I was drooling on my keyboard, lol.

I got a Canon 350D, aka the Rebel XT. I love it even though I haven't figured everything out quite yet. I have thouroughly annoyed everyone in my life and my daughter runs from yelling, "STOP taking my picture!" But hey, they love looking at the pictures later so it is worth it.

#7 ·
I am so impressed with everyone's pictures! They are all so lovely. Keep sharing! :)

#9 ·
#10 ·
I have a Nikon D5000 SLR.
This camera is beautiful and takes great pics... I took the one of my dog in my avatar with it.
I need to take a class or something to get into the lenses and learn more about shooting manually with the camera.
I find that as I am learning I take a TON of photographs. SOmetimes it is hard to filter through them all.
I don't have a Flickr account but will have to look into that.
Everyone's pictures are beautiful!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.