Frugal Village Forums banner

feeling really antsy...

Tags
antsy feeling
932 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  santoria 
#1 ·
like baby is going to come early!! I have been cleaning and gettting things organized.....much more and much earlier than with the other 2

we got the baby's room painted last weekend, along with all the rest of the bedrooms. So this is a HUGE step! susanne's bedroom wasn't done until she was 2ish... and Victorias was a week before she was born. :laugh: the old house of course.

the crib is up, the cradle is together (needs a repair cause dh was fiddling and broke the spindles out), change table, boxes of clothes are out. Mom is bringing the dresser from their house on sunday. going to fill it!

I've washed the diapers, and most of the bitty clothes. of course if she comes this early we'll have to make a trip to the preemie store~

She dropped on friday night too, so now I am carrying SUPER LOW.....thought I would be breathing better but nope....she just stretched those long legs out and straight up. brat.

I think I am ready!

31weeks and 4 days! wow!

See less See more
#2 ·
::hugs::

My DD was born at 33 weeks, and afterwards we realized that I'd done some serious "nesting" in the weeks right before her birth. I think that as mothers we sometimes know on a subconscious level that the baby is coming.

It sounds like you're ready, though.... good for you! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.