I am Beside Myself...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Unhappy I am Beside Myself...

My 16 DD has informed me she is pregnant. I haven't eaten or slept in 2 days. I will update with all of you when I resume breathing. Prayers this way please...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am not sure what to say except that you are in my thoughts.

I am sure that with a good supportive family all will be fine.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am so sorry. I know this must be a shocker...remember all babies are gifts from God even if the circumstances are not what you had hoped. Prayers going up for your family.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wow...goodluck!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I am sure this is a huge shock and everyone's situation is different. Speaking as someone who was in the position of that 16 yo, please be mindful of what you say until you have had some time to absorb the situation. You have every right to be hurt and angry but just try to remember her feelings and fears right now as well. And, be happy that you have the relationship that she came and told you rather than handling the situation herself (which is what I did). It will all work out in time.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks- I just don't know how I am going to do all this. I am a newly single mom of 4 as it is. My DD is not very mature or realistic at this point. This is like me being pregnant... I am truly stressed out beyond belief. I know that all will work out ...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sending you a big hug.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This may bring you and your dd closer.Hang in there your in all our prayers...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I know it must be very stressful and scary, and everyone's life is now changed forever. However, it will work out, and you need to be supportive and honest with your daughter. Keep the lines of communication open once the shock has worn off. This happens to the best of people and the baby is loved and considered a blessing after the shock has worn off. It has happened and now your daughter needs you more than ever. Praying for you to continue to have strength and wisdom.
    taking one day at a time, trying to get rid of debt!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My prayers are with you. Just try to keep your lines of communication open, I think that is all you can do.
    Goodluck, keep us up todate

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

been there done that. i was prego at 17 with my oldest. as long as she has a good head on her shoulders ahe will be fine.i became a better person for it.now as for the dad. dont push them into anything because that may not end up good. i know with me that sob was abusive and i was lucky i did not get married because i have a great dh now. just support her and be patient.now it is her turn to do the right thing or fall on her rear end. please dont be all i told you so just be there.but make sure she finishes school because if she doesnt then she will be in big trouble,because you need an education inorder to support a child these days. take care. you have support here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm glad you're being supportive of her. She needs a lot of love right now. No 16 year old is mature or realistic, so don't expect her to be. She will find out how life will change, and then she will have to grow up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ok, first I'm going to say honestly I'm SO SORRY, this is a terrible predicament for your whole family.

Sending you thoughts of strength at this time, know my thoughts are with you.

kj

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

(((((Lynn)))))) Hubby and I became grandparents this March. My stepDD is still pretty immature and unrealistic, but she is growing up and doing ok. Baby is a blessing. It's difficult all the way round, but we focus on the positives and the things we can do to make the situation the best possible one for DD and our grandbaby.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i am 100 % on her side -of course- I am just venting here with my FV Family. I know it sounds selfish but its just that I was getting on my own two feet & starting to feel ok about the future...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast