Free Games for iphone 3g?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Free Games for iphone 3g?

One of my older clients (82) has bought ANOTHER cell phone. He keeps searching for one that he is comfortable with. He just bought an iphone with a bare min plan. I am not worried about his phone minutes but he has 5MB per month before extra charges set in.
    I thought that if I could get him some games to play then he could accustom himself to the screen with out needing to call someone "right now".

So I have a few questions.
    If I take the phone to a hot spot can I then download for free using a free wifi network?
    Can I get games which he can access without being online?
    What games would you suggest to begin learning the ins and outs of the screen. I don't think anything to complex and if it was based on something he knew in real life (he is an old navy man so poker would be a good bet) it would help.
    And bonus points to anyone who can tell me how to enlarge the icons/font...grrrrr...he is 82!!!

I don't have a smart phone at all and he wants me to teach him how to use this while I am supposed to be cleaning his house, cooking food, managing his medications and dealing with his post op care from his cataract surgery. HELP!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

you should be able to access the market place via the phone and search Free games. as to the enlarging fonts there has to be a settings most l ikely in display section.