I Killed My Ex Husbands Wife
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I Killed My Ex Husbands Wife

My dog, my wonderful Sadie, a boxer died yesterday.my daughter called her dad to tell him since it used to be his dog also.He told her I'm a murderer and I killed his dog.He then told her I also killed his wife by telling him when he left me for her that God always takes care of everything for me and I hope I'm still alive to see what he does to you.He told her he is going to get even with me for killing her and it will concern her also.She asked what do you mean ,he told her you just wait and see because your mom got her wish now I'm going to get mine. I guess I''m the one since I'm loaded with money ,$138 a week to live on,that bought her half gallon of Captain Morgan Rum everyday and drove it 15 miles to her.Of course over two years ago after she was told by doctors to stop drinking now or die and she wouldn't.He wasn't still drinking and bringing it home everyday for her,no not him,I caused it all.
    I just wonder in his evil mind how he is planning to get even with me.I am waiting for the sheriff to call me back now am going to tell him what the creep said,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I kinda think that yeah, you might want to have your ex husband arrested for threatening your life, and also remove all custody rights since he made the threat to his own daughter...
    If you could kick in the pants the person responsible for your problems, you wouldn't be able to sit for a month.

Did you know that a 4 year student paying $20,000/year who finances their education graduates with over $103,000 in debt to start? But a student who works and pays cash and takes 6 years to graduate ends with $6,300 in their pocket! So much for "getting a head start by financing!"

Greebo
    (Nerd Spender): Loving and extremely patiently tolerated husband of ceashels.
    WARNING: Y Chromosome behind the keyboard. Adjust your listening filters appropriately!

Three
    Two mortgages, two one no car loans, one no credit cards, and a partridge in pear tree!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm sorry you're having to deal with a crazy psycho ex. Even worse, sending messages like that through your child.

He sounds like my crazy psycho ex, who unexpectedly passed away a little over a year after I left him. So I haven't had to deal with his BS. I'm thankful for that.

Take care, and be really careful - go get a restraining order if necessary. ((hugs))
    “When you get to the end of all the light you know
    and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
    faith is knowing that one of two things will happen:
    you will be given something solid to stand on,
    or you will be taught how to fly.” - Edward Teller

“Our Earth is degenerate in these later days;
    there are signs that the world is speedily
    coming to an end;
    bribery and corruption are common; children no
    longer obey their parents;
    every man wants to write a book and the
    end of the world is evidently approaching.”
    — From a translation of an inscription on
    an Assyrian clay tablet, circa 2800 B.C.E.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    courage to change the things I can,
    and the wisdom to know the difference

aho mitakuye oyasin

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Goodness. Sounds like my psycho aunt (thank goodness she is dead) People went to her funeral just to make sure. It sounds bad but people were snickering at the pastor trying to take the info and sound "nice" about her.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Our daughter is 25 but he really hurt her by saying those things to her.Her husband said if he ever talks to her that way again he is going to go and knock his block off.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

If someone said that to my child 5 or 25. I would be making a call to the police. Father or stranger. These days you never know who is joking or not. Too me this is a VERY serious matter not to take litely.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So sorry about your dog!! You need to call the police if you feel threatened in anyway.....

My dad left a message saying "I should come burn your f'n house down" on my answering machine, just cos' I didn't call him.. I would of normally blew it off, but my 2 youngest heard it, they were little, and didn't know him like the older 2 did.. Our 2 youngest were scared for days, so no way could I let it go.. I called him and just said, "come on my property, and your done. You are no longer a member of this family" and hung up..

He wasn't a drinker or anything like that, was just very controlling.. We saw him a few years later at a family reunion, he avoided me and my son, but approached my 2 daughters separately when no one was near them.. He asked the youngest if she knew who he was, and she just said "yeah your my moms dad and you need to go away from me". He asked oldest daughter if she remembers him and she said "yeah your Jim" he said "oh is that how it's going to be", she said "no, that's how it is and how you made it that way" and he left.. If you knew my oldest daughter, you'd know why I was proud of her for handling it that way.. She is very protective of me and her dad and does have a mouth on her.. She really kept her composer in respect for the rest of the family, but was boiling inside...

In my immediate family, you earn respect, just because he was my dad doesn't mean they had to respect him as grandpa.. I told them they don't have to be nice, just whatever they say, say it quietly to respect the family around them.. I found out later, the family expected hells fire from me when I got there and saw him.. My mom raised me to respect the time and place..

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Sorry about your dog, and sorry your ex is being such a....well, I don't think I can say what I'd really like to call him here, but he certainly sounds like a real gem, and I don't mean that in a good way. I'm glad to hear you contacted the sheriff about his threats.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

The sheriff called me and I told him what he said and that he used to be just mostly mouth but I'm not sure now.He said it sounds like he's gone nuts and if he calls or shows up call me.If you feel like you want to now come on over and fill out the papers and I'll be glad to go serve them on him.The sheriff I know pretty well he used to stop by here to see my daughters German Sheperd that his dog was the father of.Then five minutes later my ex called was saying you killed my wife now it's your turn to die.I said do you want me to call Tim and tell him what you just said.He said no I don't want you to call him I said well you just told me your going to kill me.He said I did not I'm going to see to it that you kill yourself. I wonder how he's going to do that? t
    There is no way I'll ever kill myself ,just to spite him and I think I'll start taking real good care of myself also just to spite him.LOL You know since I have awsome powers I've decided to use them for the good of the world so don't be surprised in the morning to hear that Bin Laden is dead. LOL He has really gone off his gourd ,he told me I know you wished her dead and you made it happen.I asked him did you ever hear me say I wished her dead, he said no but I know you did and you caused it.I said well you know what now I'm wishing you dead and hung up.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So have you called the cops to file those charges? I would call and have the cops pick me up to file. Don't tell him what you are doing just do it. Prayers.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

~He sounds completely off his rocker! Can you block him from calling you? I would have no contact at all with a crazy person like that!~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Do call the sheriff back and file papers. Get a restraining order if you can. Even if he is just mouthing off, he is playing some pretty aggressive mind games which are just as bad. You are documenting on paper too, aren't you?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm sorry you lost your dog and even more sorry that you have to deal with a Psycho during your loss.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Get.
    The.
    Restraining.
    Order.
    If you could kick in the pants the person responsible for your problems, you wouldn't be able to sit for a month.

Did you know that a 4 year student paying $20,000/year who finances their education graduates with over $103,000 in debt to start? But a student who works and pays cash and takes 6 years to graduate ends with $6,300 in their pocket! So much for "getting a head start by financing!"

Greebo
    (Nerd Spender): Loving and extremely patiently tolerated husband of ceashels.
    WARNING: Y Chromosome behind the keyboard. Adjust your listening filters appropriately!

Three
    Two mortgages, two one no car loans, one no credit cards, and a partridge in pear tree!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree with Greebo! You need to make this maniac know you are not messing around or playing games.
    Kim

Wife to dh Jeff for 23 years

Mom to dd 18 dd 15

3 very spoiled cats

1 dog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast