The End?

Thread: The End?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default The End?

I've been with someone who seems unable or unwilling to be happy. I'd been told plenty that I was the major source of his unhappiness. It got me down for a longtime, but I finally came to see it for what it really was and that it probably didn't have anything to do with me. I felt much better about myself after that and I have been able to mostly disconnect from his moods. He spent plenty of time complaining about me and never once addressed his anger issues, etc. I did work on some of those issues about me that he complained about, but mostly for my own benefit. I knew by then that if I fixed one thing he'd find something else wrong with me.

I guess I learned a lot from all this.

I've been through a major rejection breakup before and I think I handled it well, learned a lot from it.

I'm not devastated right now, seen it coming a long way off. I've got my life fairly under control and even have some plans for the near future that may work out well for me.

He left this am, after picking a fight with me on Thurs evening. He was planning on going to San Diego in late Feb to see his sister, but he left now instead. It gives me some peace. I'm not sure yet if I'll move out of here, or if he will.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ya it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. Until he gets a handle on his problems he's no good to anyone, especially you. Him being like he is well, it's downright mean and not the way aomeone who loves you acts.

Life is too short to have constant drama and heartache. Hope you find some peace and leave yourself open for a good guy who doesn't have so much "baggage". Glad you worked on some issues for you and hope you will continue to do so with someone who can help you & gives you the skills to so you can find someone who respects and loves you for you.
    I'm sorry & wish you my best.

Ps~ I'd go with plan B

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

^^
    I'm already working on Plan B

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hope everything works out as you plan.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I second everything said life is too short to be with someone is just unhappy in life and will take you with them. It's not good for your self estem. Hugs and best wishes for your future. Happiness starts within ourselves, so now it's time to make you happy again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Kudos to you for being so self aware of who you are and for seeing the situation from such a wonderful perspective. You learned more about yourself thru this and you are better off. It sounds as if he may have been projecting a lot of things on you that you don't "own" and lets hope he will eventually learn about himself. I too had a relationship with someone who was always the victim of something or someone else and when he left, the world became a better place.

*hugs* for what you are going thru, you may find it a little bit of a rollercoaster but you have a very good outlook on life and that will help you see the opportunities that lay before you.
    The Free Spirit Saver who walks the path with Greebo.

Onboard with a modified Dave Ramsey Plan
    Budget: "Every month! On paper, on purpose!"

Gardening somewhere between Zone 6b and 7a.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope everything works out as planned but God Bless you and keep your head high.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I hope it all works out for you!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Glad to see you're considering moving on without him. He will never run out of things 'wrong' with you, then it would be your kids, your family, and etc.......

Guys like this do expect YOU to make them happy. They are like a big black hole that you CANNOT fill.

Good luck in your future.