Close Preview

MY FIRST AMAZING WORLD EXPLORER 2.0

click picture to enlarge

This is another new CD-Rom. I'd like $9.95, plus $1 to ship.

Target age: 6-10 years.

Pack your bags and grab that passport - you're in for the adventure of your life. Play exciting games as you visit different countries and learn about other cultures. Journey to famous cities and uncover the stories behind all the historic landmarks. Visit mountains, jungles and forests and track down the unusual plants and animals. You can even hop on a plane or take a boat across the ocean. In "Treasure Hunt" students will learn direction and mapping skills. In "The Globetrotter Game" there are 50 exotic destinations to discover and "Take-Off" tests children with 500 multiple-choice questions about continents, capitals and national flags. Explore the mysterious world of wildlife, discover the vast and rugged terrain of different regions of the globe and learn about the world of far-away cultures.

44 animated maps and over 600 pop-ups bring the world to your computer. Learning about geography and the world in which we live has never been so much fun!

Key Features
• 5 educational and interactive activities and games
• 16 videos on the people and wildlife of the world
• More than 300 animations
• 600 narrated pop-ups
• 44 full color scrolling map screens

Windows® System Requirements
• Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP SP 1
• Pentium 233 MHz processor
• 128 MB RAM
• 800x 600 resolution
• 16 bit color display
• 16 bit sound card

Macintosh® System Requirements
• Macintosh® OS 7.0.1, 8, 9 or X Classic

All items are shipped to you from a smoke-free, pet-free environment. I add auctions daily so be sure to check out my other auctions and my ebay store. I'm always happy to combine auctions to ship to reduce your shipping fees. Please email me if you're looking for an item and you can't find it in my store.

See my other auctions for more great items!

I accept paypal, money order, or check. Payment must be received within 7 days. Buyer must contact me within 3 days of the close of auction to advise on payment preference.

I ship items Monday through Friday via UPS within 48 hours of the close of auction. Items are usually shipped the day after payment is made. I ship packages worldwide. Please email me prior to bidding if you need a shipping quote.

I ship most items UPS. Insurance is automatically included up to the first $100. Items under one pound are usually shipped through the U.S. Postal Service. If you want your package insured, please let me know and I'll figure out the insurance rate. All International packages are shipped through the U.S. Postal Service. If you want your package shipped insured, please let me know.

template graphics © www.ticklemepixelled.com
Auction Templates & Image Hosting - target=_blank>The Seller Sourcebook
Copyright 2003 - 2005, Unauthorized Duplication Prohibited