Frugal Village Forums banner

Saving Saturday, August 24th, 2013

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Debbie-cat 
#1 ·
My hopes today are to have a much more quiet and peaceful day. Less hectic and exhausting. :dis: I'm gettin' too old for this crap.

I need to go down to the farm stand down the road to get a few ears of corn to go with tonight's dinner (before the season is over!) ---otherwise, a no-spend day. ;)

I hope to sit out on the deck for ---- oh -----3 or 4 seconds (without interruption) with an iced tea. OK, I may have to throw the ball for the dog. :drama:

Reactions: Libby
#2 ·
We all slept in today - incl the pup - up until 8am. DH was out in lv rm in recliner b/c his back is hurting. Pup wasn't whining to go out which was odd to me and made me bolt upright. Haven't done anything special today except attend puppy class and thats about it. Gonna head to the park later for the pup but its basically a blah, lazy, movie day here.

#3 ·
Hit some yard sales this morning. Came home and did some chores then headed to the shop to help Dh. Between helping him, I organized some in one of our storage buildings. Deciding whether to hit the grocery store or not tonight so I don't have to do it tomorrow. Really should but I would have to find some energy! :thud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.