Frugal Village Forums banner

How I love Goodwill

Tags
goodwill love
1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ramblin' rose 
#1 ·
Just starting going with my thirfting friend, a bit of a hbike for us, but sooo much better than Salvation Army- cleaner and nicer store by far!

This weekend I found:
-Land's End fall/spring coat $4.99
- Etienne Aignere purse, like new, $4.99

And a bunch of other delights, but those were my YIPPEEE finds. Books can't be beat there either- .99 paperbacks!

There were some Brighton and Et. Aig. shoes there too, but none in my, or my friend's, sizes. I was seriously continuing amputating some toes to get into those designer shoes for $5 a pair.

Also had a NEW WITH TAGS leather Et. Aig. purse for $9.99, but too small for my taste.

#2 ·
khaski,do you have any consignment shops near by? When the price was right, I've bought designer duds and taken them in for consignment.I've also sold somethings at yard sales.
I got a very nice Vera Bradley tote bag at Goodwill this summer for 4.99. It was just the right size for my book,notes and snacks at college last semester.

#4 ·
What great finds you found today. I love coming across fabulous finds like that. I went to one of our local stores today and got some paperback books for .50/book and hardbacks are $1. Gotta love it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.