Frugal Village Forums banner

Simple sunday 1/15/12

Tags
simple sunday
1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  gottadance 
#1 ·
Good morning! We are about to head out to church and then to a birthday party. Lunch is being served there. I am ready to get back home and relax and I havent even left yet!

#2 ·
My life is never "simple" :) but, it is my life :). Two of the grandkids spent the night last night so, once they get up I'll feed them. I imagine gd will want to go outside & go sledding. GS is a housebug so I don't think he'll be playing outside.

I'm going to spend the day with them and in-between times I'm going to continue sorting & tossing. Making roasted chicken for dinner...if I remember to put it in the overn :).

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

#3 ·
Good morning!

We will be heading to church this morning after being absent for the past 4 Sundays. Sheesh! After that I don't have any concrete plans, which is what I LOVE!!

I need to clean out my van from all the clutter that I've been just tossing in there while on the run from activity to activity. I also need to do a load of laundry, haul in firewood as it's supposed to snow today, and sweep the area around the woodstove. I will tidy up the main living area and then, if I'm up to the challenge, headed to the basement to sort and toss out stuff to get ready to finally FINISH it! We are getting a small inheritance from dh's great aunt who recently passed away, and it will be enough to finish our basement. I'm SO excited! Our home will feel enormous!

I am also going to play on FV and check Pinterest for some awesome recipes as I'm really into cooking right now!

Have a GREAT Sunday!
-Vanessa

#5 ·
I am doing regular Sunday chores. Will head over to see my dad's girlfriend. Getting pictures ready for dads funeral tomorrow.

Have family over for dinner tonight

#6 ·
I am getting ready to go swim and then meeting my husband and another couple for lunch. Afterward I need to catch up on some laundry and if I have time I want to make some cookies in a jar gifts. Potluck supper at church- I made Parmesan Onions, evening service. Hope you have a great day!

#8 ·
laundry,ran dishhwasher,straightened kitchen out,going to take my parents out to chinese buffet for dads 60th bday...grabbing a bday cake for dad....and of course continuing to follow flylady and fling boogie...I have 3 garbage bags full for goodwill and at least a bag a day of garbage!

#10 ·
Oheho, you crack me up...a mental health day, lol!

It's a beautiful warm day here and I'm trying to take advantage of it since we have storms moving into the state tomorrow. Have clothes and sheets on the line, trying to clean up the kitchen from yesterday - I went into a cooking frenzy! I have tons of dishes all over the place. I'm a messy cook!

Fixing to help Jellybean study her words and sentences. Then I'll go from there. Bunnys I'll second that....Yay! No school tomorrow!

#11 ·
Went to church,ate lunch then washed dishes. Relaxed a bit,filed coupons,filled up birdfeeders

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.