Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-07-2008, 01:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Parts of our site are not suitable for under 18 due to mature topics. Parents bear the responsibility to monitor their children's access and activity within our site.
Our message boards and blog are a place for free exchange of ideas and comments. Your privilege to use and contribute to our message boards and blog depends upon your compliance to our guidelines. We may revoke your access privileges and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these guidelines if persistent violations are brought to our attention:
Do not post any obscenities, vulgarities or obscene links.
You may not post advertisements. Links to your site may be added to the links section of our site with permission, and are not to be displayed in the message boards or insignatures. We reserve the right to delete any links added to our site at any time, at our sole discretion. Please see our rules on signature links and links posted to the forums.
Don't be abusive, inflammatory, disruptive or rude. This is not the site for flaming. There is a difference between a somewhat heated discussion, and nastiness. Please keep in mind that the readers of your messages are people and deserve to be treated with respect.
By posting to the message boards and blog, you agree that Frugal Village, LLC can display, modify, or delete your posting without needing further permission from you. Frugal Village, LLC does monitor postings, but we are not responsible for the content of posted comments. Frugal Village, LLC may remove postings at any time at our sole discretion.
We also encourage you to report anything you find inappropriate or of concern to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid typing in all capital letters. Online all caps is considered shouting and can offend, as well as strain the eyes, of others.We do not allow spamming of our members. Please only email others when you have been personally invited to. Recruiting other members via private message, posts, chat, blog or email to your site or other sites will result in banning.
Creating an FV blog and directing people to your "real" blog, will result in your FV blog being deleted. Multiple infractions will result in banning. Don't use FV blogs to promote another blog.
Some websites are censored and not permitted to be posted on the forums. Going around the censor to post and giving these sites free advertising will result in your post being deleted. Multiple infractions will result in temporary banning. If this persists, you will be permanently banned. This goes for posts on the forums and any method of communicating through Frugal Village, LLC. (e-mail, private message, chat)
Advice or Opinions
Frugal Village, LLC is a community web site. Any advice or opinions displayed are the personal opinions of the persons posting, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the management of Frugal Village, LLC. Nor is any part of our site to be used as a substitute for traditional sources of medical/professional help. Visitors are totally responsible for their actions while visiting our site. Frugal Village, LLC shall not be liable or responsible to any person or persons for any loss or damage caused, real or alleged, directly or indirectly by the information or opinions contained, suggested, or referenced within the Frugal Village.com, LLC site. Your use of the site is proof of acceptance of these rules and guidelines and you are solely responsible for any consequences resulting of it.
RSS information is free for your personal use with your RSS reader. Publishing Frugalvillage.com content on other sites is not permitted. We reserve the right to require that you cease distribution or publication of Frugalvillage.com content and photos.
No purchase necessary. Anyone under 18 MUST have their parent's permission to enter. You are automatically entered in the contest once you have submitted the form/entry. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received or the number of votes that each entry receives. Winners have 30 days to respond back to accept the prize, or another winner will be chosen. All federal, state, country and local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law. Payment of taxes imposed on the prizewinner will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. No warranties are implied or guaranteed with the prizes. All entries must be received by the specified contest deadline. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, misdirected email or entries, or delays. By entering our contests, you agree that any information you send to Frugal Village, LLC becomes the property of Frugal Village, LLC and may be posted and/or published, and none will be returned. Any additions or variations on these rules will be posted on the individual contest pages within the site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Frugal Village, LLC be liable for any damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Frugal Village, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Frugal Village, LLC pay total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action for accessing this site.
Be aware that some of the links within this site go to sites outside of Frugal Village, LLC. We have no say in the content of these sites. We have linked sites that we feel our visitors will be interested in, but make no warranties or claims to the content. Visit this site at your own risk.
Users who post materials to this site's forums agree to abide by the following rules:
(1) users may not post or transmit material that is libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, vulgar, inappropriate, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful, that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation infringing use of a copyright or trademark), that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or that is in violation of applicable laws;
(2) users may not interfere with other user's use and enjoyment of this site this also includes rallying the troops in a way that portrays the community, members or website in a negative light;
(3) users may not use this site to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others;
(4) users may not use this site to advertise, gain referrals, solicit donations, recruit or sell products or services to others unless given permission to do so or if a paid advertiser. Users in violation of this authorize Frugal Village. LLC to bill for advertising services rendered in the sum of $350.00 per incident. User posting unauthorized advertising will be subject to legal fees associated with collection of advertising charges:and
(5) users must immediately inform Frugal Village, LLC if they have reason to believe that a user is infringing any copyrighted materials. A user posting material represents that such material is unique to the user or used with permission of the copyright holder, and assigns to Frugal Village, LLC ownership of such material. By posting content to the forums, you are hereby granting Frugal Village, LLC express license to distribute, copy, modify, transmit and use in any manner deemed appropriate by Sara Noel. You are further warranting that all use of content posted shall be done so with exclusive worldwide rights of use, with no royalties to ever be granted to the User. You agree that Frugal Village. LLC is free to use any ideas, materials, concepts, techniques from your posts without any compensation due to you, the User. Frugal Village, LLC has no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users, but Frugal Village, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) edit or delete any documents, information or other material submitted to or appearing on this site, and (ii) refuse access to the site to any user that violates this agreement.
(6)Your license to download and use this Website does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents, any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account or contact information for commercial purposes; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools. Other than as permitted above under the Copyright section, neither this Website, nor any portion thereof, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Frugal Village, LLC.
(7) Media or research solicitation is not allowed without prior consent.
(8) Referrals for programs are strictly forbidden and will result in banning unless you've paid for advertising. Refer to section 4.
Revision of Terms & Conditions: Frugal Village, LLC may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this post. Please revisit this page to review the then Terms & Conditions. Your use of this web site reaffirms your continuing agreement to the then-current Terms & Conditions.
DISCLAIMER: By providing links to other web sites, Frugal Village, LLC does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites.
- 01-12-2012, 07:45 PM #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
By Dancing Lotus in forum Financial hardshipReplies: 31Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:23 AM
By SewCrafty in forum SewingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2010, 03:35 PM
By Missy in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Tags for this Thread