Lemon Loofah Soap
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Lemon Loofah Soap

This delightful soap smells like fresh lemons, and when the powdered loofah is mixed in, it will make the soap a extra exfoliating. Loofah, a plant that grows much like the cucumber, can be dried, shredded, and added to soap. Note:To make the powder, loofah can be cut up into tiny pieces using a pair of sharp scissors, or you can purchase it in powder form. 1 4oz. bar glycerin soap
    1 teaspoon powdered loofah
    15 drops lemon oil
    1 drop red food coloring In a small saucepan over low heat, melt your bar of glycerin soap until liquefied. Remove from heat and stir in powdered loofah, lemon oil, and food coloring. Pour soap into a mold and let set for three hours, or until hardened.

http://www.spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed.net/bath2.html

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi Angie,

Thanks so much for posting the soap recipes and the website link! I went to the site earlier today and found the little "recipe" for liquid hand soap. I tried it this evening, and it turned out great! YAY! I used one of a pack of 3 soaps that I got at the dollar store on clearance a while back - only 25 cents for the 3 pack. They are yummy apple scented. I also added a squirt of a goat's milk lotion I had on hand - in Piedmont Apple scent - before microwaving it. I also reduced the water to 2 1/2 cups since the soap was smaller than a regular bar. The resulting liquid soap has the coolest green color and smells awesome!!! Thanks again!

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You are welcome, that site has some great stuff!