Frugal Village Forums banner

Love, love, LOVE Kroger sales.........

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  druthb00 
#1 ·
I have just about used up all of my stockpile and am trying to catch sales to build it back up before I'm laid off for the winter. Kroger has been having great sales lately!

Last week I got....

20 2 liter bottles of Pepsi products for .49 each
20 32oz Gatorades for .49 each
10 Rice A Roni for .49 each
10 blocks of Kraft cheddar cheese for the freezer for .99
10 packs of Kraft sliced cheese for .99
10 bags of frozen veggies for 1.00 each
5 cans of Treet for 1.00 each

I spent 98.92 and saved 108.17 with everything I bought.

This week I got......

30 2 liter bottles of Pepsi products for .49 each
10 32oz bottles of Gatorade for .49 each
20 cans of diced tomatoes for .49 each
10 packs of Kraft sliced cheese for .99 each
2 12 double roll packs of Cottonelle Aloe and E TP 4.99 each
5 sticks of Lady Speed Stick dedorant for .88 each
6 bottles of Kroger salad dressing for .88 each
10 packs of Mentos gum for .50 each
6 packs of ink pens 3/1.00

I spent 113.61 and saved 126.16 today!

* forgot to mention that I also hit another store and got 20 cans of tuna 2/1.oo. My mom also found Hunts ketchup in the clearance buggy at Kroger a while back for .50 each and picked me up 10 of them. I also got 5 of the huge bottles that Walmart has had for 1.00. It's Heniz brand. I still need to find a sale on canned veggies, tomato soup, canned kidney beans, canned milk, etc. but I'm on my way to being stocked up again!*

See less See more
#2 ·
Way to go! I haven't been to Krogers since left Ohio. I read about the sales and wish I could take advantage of them. Publix has been slacking lately. You're off to a great start.

#4 ·
I used to go "Krogering" back in Indiana. It was the only good place to shop with good prices. They always have a lot of 10/$10.

I'm glad you said that. I've been feeling the same way. The only stuff I've been excited about lately have been the Kashi cereals/bars ($1), Eight O'Clock coffee (12 oz. $1.50), Mussleman's applesauce (.20), and the Bic razors that produced an overage last week. And that's been about the extent of my excitement for the past month or so. It seems like they've had a lot of junk food on BOGO lately..... pop tarts, hamburger helper, pizza, spaghetti o's....lots of crap.

Reactions: NikoSan999
#3 ·
Just got back from Kroger. Your state sells Pepsi/MDew .49: I paid .79. Bought 10# of strawberries @ $1 a # to make freezer jam. Bought salmon; dh putting it on the grill now mmmmmm. Also bought gatorade @ .49. Cottage cheese 16 oz for $1. The kraft cheese last week was $1.79. Amazing how our state is doing so bad; one of the highest unemployment states and our prices for groceries are higher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.