Frugal Village Forums banner

new pantry

Tags
pantry
5K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  greekislandgirl 
#1 ·
#3 ·
This is absolutely awesome. Good job! Kudos to you for all the hard work, shopping, getting bargains, and setting up your area so organized.

Reactions: marlas1too
#6 ·
Love the pictures! Very nice. Wish mine were half as organized....or big. Congratulations

#15 ·
if you mean oxy assorbors--sometines but with beans rice and pasta there is no need and a hint if you ane vacuum packing any other pasta than elbows use a inner freezer bag as the sharp edgies will pierece the vacuum bags but thats not a problem just check once in a while and if the bag didnt seal just use that one first--hugs to all fv

#16 ·
That is absolutely positively stellar! Gorgeous! Beautifully organized. Well stocked. Able to put together a meal in any circumstance (you do have an extra manual can opener just in case, don't you? ;)) Truly very inspiring and honestly, although many people here are commenting on the size, it's relatively compact for what you have, since you have it so neatly put together. Really a fantastic job.

I suspect I would find myself putting a stool in there just so I could sit and smile at my stockpile. ;)

#18 ·
russ once a month i take the bottom row and rotate it to the top row but the dried good we go through dont have to be rotated--i just love rearanging the pantry each month as sometime ill put something on another side and restack it all over again:hubba:then ill rearange it all over again--hugs to all fv

#23 ·
Wow! Great inspiration for sure. Way to go.

#24 ·
:thud: It sure looks pretty!

#27 ·
Wow!! This is truly impressive. How long have you been stockpiling? I get so overwhelmed when I think about buying extra because everything already costs so much!! I am amazed at what you have done!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.