Frugal Village Forums banner

What items have you added to your stockpile this week

293K views 4K replies 387 participants last post by  jettsmom 
#1 ·
Just wondering what kinds of things your adding and the deals you got. I think it will help me with my price book as well. Here's mine:
- 4 jars of peanut butter @ $1 a jar
-12 bars of soap @ $0.98 for a 6pk.
-4 large cans of pea soup @ 0.99 each
I still need to add:
-6 tubes of toothpaste hopefully for under 0.40 each
- and TP

#55 ·
Two HUGE boxes of Tide

#57 ·
I went to a discount salvage store and found 40 lbs. of Purina One dog food! Cheap!! I stored it in a plastic Christmas bin.

#58 ·
I actually have a post for this thread!!!!! None of the stores around here double coupon, which is a bummer.:dopey: BUT.......I hit a sale today of buy 6 Quaker products for $10.00, plus there was an in-store coupon for $3.00 off 5 Quaker products. Nowhere did it say they could not be combined!!!!!!

I had two coupons, one from work and one from home, so I went in and bought my six items for $7, and then did some errands, came back bought some chicken and pot pies that were on sale, also, and bought another 6 items for $7. This has been the best grocery bargain for me since I started really trying to lower my grocery bill!!!

#61 ·
Caught a good deal on fresh mushrooms $1.00 for white and $1.50 for Portobellas. Put 6 bags into freezer, will be buying more tonight.

Ragu sauce....added 5 more jars to pantry

20 boxes of Michelina's Lean Gourmet. Less than a dollar each, easy lunch on hectic days for Momma and me.

#64 ·
I made one of my few-times-per-year trips to a discount grocery and bought dozens of canned items. The greatest deals were Christmas cookie sprinkles for 10 cents each (regular 3.09), Nestle baking chips @ 25 cents each, and All Bran cereal @ 25 cents each (regular 3.89). Oh, and I couldn't resist a box of Christmas china with a snowman motif for $2.99.

#65 ·
Added:
4 Intuition refill packs at 2.99 ea
4 bxs cereal - 1.29 ea
6 bags shredded cheese .99 ea
4 lg cans coffee 4.99 ea
8 boxes Lipton Sides

#68 ·
Dh picked up a box of microwave popcorn, 25 pack. And 2 bottles of dish detergent. This was a good price, but I thought it was bigger bottles, but still .88 is great! It'll be perfect for camping too. I also do 1/2 water 1/2 detergent, so this will go a LONG way.

#69 ·
From Walgreen's: Fructis shampoo (free after rebate), Calcium + D and their store brand aleve clone, both BOGO
9 Kraft FF 16-oz salad dressing, $1 each

I have some extra money right now, so over the next few weeks I am going to start stocking up on some things that I use all the time that never go on sale around here. I'm sure the prices will only continue to go up. Today I picked up:

4 jars of sandwich spread
4 8-oz cannisters of grated Parmesan/Romano cheese.
Dried cranberry beans

#72 ·
Hellman's mayo
Heinz ketchup
Head and Shoulder's shampoo
Hanes T-shirts (son never has enough of these...so I stockpile when I see a sale)

I guess I was into buying things with the letter H this week.

#74 ·
None. I've been trying to use things up since we are trying to get ready to move. And I'm in these challenges..........!!!

#77 ·
7 jars of Skippy PB - after using ECBs $2 and got $3 back
3 boxes Nutri-grain bars - $1 each
8 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies - .50 each
4 packs of Dole Fruit Parfaits - $1 each
4 boxes Jose Ole Mexi Minis - $1.49 each
4 bottles Huggies Naturals Baby Shampoo - .24 each
9 packs Kraft cheese - .84 each

#78 ·
* 2 pint jars of black walnuts that I cracked and picked out in the evenings.-Free

* 20 lbs cat food from the discount salvage.Had a tiny hole in the bag- I got it for $4.00. Put it in a Christmas bin to store.

*5 bottles of discontinued facial mask that I use as a cleanser- they had been around 5 bucks each at K-Mart. I got them for a dollar each.

#79 · (Edited)
4 cans corn .50 each
2 White Rain bodywash $1 each
1 Softsoap Spa bodywash FAR
1 Speed Stick deodorant FAR
2 8-packs Brawny paper towels and 2 12-packs Quilted Northern double rolls toilet paper $4.25 each after coupons

Going to Rite Aid this weekend to get the deal on the FAR Visa/MC gift card and another Speed Stick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.