Frugal Village Forums banner

What's for Dinner, Wed 7/23?

1K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  IntlMom 
#1 ·
I am going to 'invent' a recipe tonight. Well it's a pasta sauce I have had out before and I'm going to try to replicate it.
It's a creamy sauce (that I'll make with light evaporated milk an a little cornflour instead of cream) with chicken, bacon, onion, garlic, sundried toms and spinach.
Not sure what they call it at the pasta place though.

Still plenty of cake lo for dessert.

#5 ·
Weather permitting we'll be trying a new recipe to use up some cabbage. Cabbage & Noodle Casserole with kielbasa added, also known as Lazanki, a polish dish.

#11 ·
Tonight will be meat free because I don't have any meat, and I don't feel like going to the store today. So, either Spaghetti, or Macaroni and Cheese. I don't have parmesan cheese either, so probably Macaroni and Cheese. :)

#20 · (Edited)
We went out to Ryan's. Had not been there in probably a year. I remember why now. It was sooo bad. If it were not for a very sweet server, I would have been raising a little heck. Her mood alone kept me in a pretty good mood.

Next time we head to the Chinese place we love or to Golden Corral if we must have a buffet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.