Frugal Village Forums banner

Simple Sunday, 6/13/10

Tags
simple sunday
1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  gottadance 
#1 ·
What a beautiful day! Finally, a little sunshine! :)

It snowed 3 days ago, so I'll take it! Today I need to clean this messy house that has been neglected for the past 4 days. Then I need to head outside and plant the rest of my garden now that it's starting to warm up.

This afternoon the kids and I are heading to town for our weekly groceries, and I was toying with taking them to a matinee for a special treat, but we'll see if it's in the budget.

Enjoy your day, all!

-Vanessa

#2 ·
Snow??? :ack:

It's a dark, rainy day. Perfect for :knit:

I went to the grocery store this morning, surprised that some of my 'usual items' have gone down in price.

The rest of the day will be part cleaning, part relaxing.

#4 ·
good morning!! we are at our soccer conference - last day and so much fun!! Too much great food and here we are eating a terrific breakfast!!

After we get home this evening - I am hitting the sack!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

#5 ·
another simple sunday, :hot: hot and sunny day,:sun: did some laundry but decided to be frugal when i can and hung out the clothes on the line. i figured why not take advantage of the heat. Other than that its just another lazy sunday. this is the one day of the week i take my totally me time.:bath:

#7 ·
We had an unusually rough night with the baby, so slept in as much as possible.

Husband took our third child up to stay with his parents for the week, at their request.

Hung out two loads of laundry, including the cushion covers from my loveseat. It looks nice now. Fed and watered the chickens.

Kept the thermostat around 80, which I actually find enjoyable these days. I get cold a lot easier than I used to, which is bad in the winter but makes the summer heat feel so good to me... now I feel too cold at the grocery store.

#8 ·
didn't get anything done today - well, cleaned kitty litter and bunny litter and did a couple loads of laundry, but otherwise, vegged. That time of the month, so was crampy. :( I did go on ancestry.com and find my great grandfather's crossing papers (ellisisland.org) which was a good success. Spend $ on ordering pizza for delivery...just one of those days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.