Frugal Village Forums banner

Which post should win the Topic of the week 12, March, 2011 contest?

• [post=1501097]Seeing different persecetive changes your view ( attitude too)[/post]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [post=1502013]We're DEBT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........[/post]

• [post=1502457]Weekly budget meetings...[/post]

• [post=1501267]new pantry[/post]

• [post=1501980]Need to get back on board[/post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  sjohnson3278 
#1 ·
Which post should win this week nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
Topic of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week/Fortnight/Month selection.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week/Fortnight/month, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

#2 ·
Seeing different persecetive changes your view ( attitude too)

I found this post on "Seeing different persecetive changes your view ( attitude too)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011"

#3 ·

I found this post on "Seeing different persecetive changes your view ( attitude too)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011"

#5 ·

#7 ·
Need to get back on board

I found this post on "Need to get back on board" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011"

#8 ·
We're DEBT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........

I found this post on "We're DEBT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011"

#11 ·
Weekly budget meetings...

I found this post on "Weekly budget meetings..." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Topic Of The Week 12, March, 2011"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.