Frugal Village Forums banner

Kittens anyone??

Tags
kittens
1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  guest2 
#1 ·
Well Miss Kitty had her second litter a few weeks ago. I got to be there and watch this time...that was so cool!! She wouldn't let me leave her side the whole time. If I left (for the potty or something) she would sit at the door and meow quite loudly! She had 4 this time as opposed to the 6 in the first litter. Once again they are all black & white, but just as cute as the 1st litter! Their eyes opened 3 days ago and they are just adorable (as are all kittens)!! I'm hoping to be able to keep just one since momma kitty has to be spayed sooner than later, before this happens again!

Just had to share!
Angela

#2 ·
Aw how nice she wanted you there! I am sure they are all darlings. Kittens and puppies are always cute! :D

#3 ·
awwwww, i wish you were closer!! we are looking for a kitten for inside the house!;) we have 3 outside, but want one inside with the kids. (so they can watch it grow and play!):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.