Frugal Village Forums banner

Motivation: How To Get Going!

Tags
motivation
2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mira 
#1 ·
Motivation. The illusive and often inexplicable reason driving you to do something positive in spite of your instincts to lay back, take it easy and do absolutely nothing at all.

What gets and keeps you MOTIVATED?

#3 ·
Nice link RC...Thanks! I also found some offshoot links there and it's all very inspiring. :grnwave:

Mostly what I keep reading is to set a goal and to stick with it until that goal is met.

Also exercise and atleast 30 minutes of sunlight per day.

#4 ·
~Just getting up and doing anything, even if it's not what I think I should be doing. Asking someone to help you do whatever needs doing or join you just for companionship works too. And my biggest one is to start the day right. Spend 5 minutes reading something positive(I like my Bible) while you drink your coffee, eat breakfast and relax. It really fuels my day!~

#5 ·
Mind Setting

Setting the mode for daily thinking, feeling and actions.
Getting started from meditation with visualization and affirmations. Staying focused on objectives and applying the discipline needed can build confidence in ability. A combination of these types of things can be very beneficial in getting motivated and on the ball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.