Thrifty Thursday 10/1
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Thrifty Thursday 10/1

Good morning. Today is payday for me so that means I'll be running more errands, going to the bank and grocery shopping. An all day job since we live 35 miles from the nearest big town with grocery stores and a WM. I need to finish putting clothes away and fix dinner once I'm home and have groceries put away. I also need to pay some utility bills online. I plan on stopping at Goodwill and pick up a couple pairs of work jeans, if I have time. Hope everyone enjoys the day. It is sunny and suppose to get up to 75 degrees here.

Cat
    "For if I have my faith, I can rise up and say, I still have it all." HisSong

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Cool and Cloudy here In New Jersey got up late and didnt make dhs lunch so I felt guilty and I am making him his favorite stuffed artichokes for dinner cleaned up after the dogs made some homemade tomatoe sauce for tonintes pasta and went for my walk Now just looking for something interesting to do if I dont find anything there is always laundry Have a great day everyone

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good afternoon!

This morning isn't too busy. Have done two loads of laundry & hung them out, working on a third. Dishes are done, kitchen is cleaned up. Printed out some school stuff for next week.

This afternoon is slightly hectic. I have to pick up the girls from school, take dd for her dr's appt, meet dh at the barber shop to get the boys' hair cut, go home & make dinner, then go to Knit Night.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Kind of taking it easier today. Did the menu for November and the shopping list for October. Almost done with laundry and will need to iron work clothes for myself and DH. Boys went out job hunting again but no luck. At least they are filling at more aps than they had been. DD has a half day at school and will be home any minute. I have a meeting at 2:30 but need to go in early to talk to the boss to see what he wants me to discuss with the group.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today was a big deal for me frugal-wise. I went to work and even though I could have had lunch out, I choose to have tuna fish that I had brought from home and even though DH and I could have had dinner out we picked up a chicken from the grocery store and brought it home. Both were much smarter decisions and I feel good about it.

Also, only bought items on ad or low priced options at store.

Also, made payment over the phone with waived fee for one of my cc's.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today was pretty easy today ... Went to Rite-Aid and CVS and got some deals done - and went to PO. Tomorrow's going to be busy though - got a work appointment in the morning, and then have work afterwards...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Finished wrapping my Halloween swap package and got it in the mail today!!

Doing one load of laundry now.

Resting up tonight - we are taking the preschoolers to the County Fair tomorrow - lots of fun - lots of energy!!

Going to work on my ornaments for the exchange tonight and do some reading - sounds relaxing to me.

Dinner is leftovers - love leftovers.
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh