Frugal Village Forums banner

Energy Audit.

Tags
audit energy
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sabrelvssammy 
#1 · (Edited)
I just completed an energy audit.

it was neat typing in the last years bills. I noticed I'm WAY better with gas consumptions, and need to work on power.

I had started dealling with power bars last year, and didn't think it made a difference, but looking at the graphs, I can see it DID make a difference, so I'm going to get on that more. There was up to $30 a month difference in only doing 3 powerbars. SO back to it i go! ANd find more ways.

http://www.epcor.ca/en-ca/Customers...ols-tips/calculators-tools/Pages/default.aspx

#2 ·
Woo hoo!! Good for you! I talked to hubby about power bars last night and we are going to start doing the shut off thing as well. I have been unplugging some but some plug ins are behind big units and are hard to reach so by putting them on power bars I will be able to access them easier.

#3 ·
that's the whole key deb-cat....if the power bars are hard to get to...who wants to do them....make them as easy to turn off as a lightswitch....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.