Frugal Village Forums banner

Wicked Wednesday

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  angie 
#1 ·
Everyone in my family is sick except me. The baby just had a cold 2 wks ago, and has it back, DD1 has a cold; but she went to school, DD2 with her asthma, and last night I had to take DH to the doctor-he was having trouble breathing-asthma/bronchitis/sinus infection. They all had me up all night with one thing or another. I don't think I had 5 minutes sleep all night. Now I am evil. :fuming: I was gonna do a mystery shop today, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I have a room mother meeting at school tonight-it will be my escape from all the whining. :toothy:

TAKE A LONG, LENGHTY NAP
clean up LR
dishes
mail ebay stuff
make bed
feed baby
charge cell phone
work on cookbook
work on Christmas cards
plan dinner

Have a nice, sleep-filled day in case I don't.

*UPDATE-I just picked DD1 up from school. Guess I'm off to the doctor again. I've been there more with my family this week than I have worked for them. :(

See less See more
#2 ·
(((((hugs))))))) Danielle, I can remember those days (and nites!) well. I hope everyone (esp. DH if he's anything like mine when he's sick...lol!) gets to feeling better soon and you get a nites' sleep too. Gosh those are hard days.........

#3 ·
LOL! I was reading about DH being sick and mine is the biggest baby when he even has a cold. I hope yours isn't like PrairieRose and mine.

Today I have:
made 5 lunches
put away yesterday's dishes
made beds
put 1 pre-cooked meal in the freezer for those mad holiday rushes!

To do:
mail package
fold laundry
read sales ads
check sales to coupons

It is raining here. DS#2 was suppose to have baseball practice. I hope it is cancelled so I can rest tonight.

#4 ·
You all have my sympathies !!! My dh is a big baby too when he is sick !!! Especially since he retired.... I hope everyone gets feeling better soon !!!
dd home sick again... take her to the Dr @ 10:30
Make a freeze cookie dough today... I have been buying a saving all my ingredients on sale.... Now I got it all for a monster batch of dough....
Strip beds
Disinfect this germy house.....
I hope you get your nap Danielle !!
I hope the rest of you ladies have a great day !!! :D

#5 ·
Believe me, he's probably worse then all of your DH's together. He had me up last night more than the kids. Every little tiny thing, he wakes me up. We even called the pharmacist at 2:00 a.m. to ask medication questions. :(

#6 ·
Wow I hope everyone who is sick is soon feeling better. Danielle, hope you can get some sleep today.

Today is another quiet day here. (I finally made a doctor's appointment for Friday if I can last that long.)

I plan on:

- trying to pain
- doing dishes
- resting

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

#7 ·
Good morning
Hope you get a good nap Danielle and the family is feeling better
I have a bank shop and a gas station shop today. The banks shop I have to act like a very wealthy 50 year old due to inherit a million dollars LOL Thats gonna be a tough one!!!
House is clean :)
Go to the grocery.
Going to try my hand at candle making wish me luck!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

#8 ·
Good morning! Danielle, hope you get some rest and I hope your family feels better soon.

Last night I finally went to the grocery store. My cart was so full, I couldn't buy soda because I had no place to put it in the cart! LOL

My total before coupons was $212, after was $135!!!!! :)

I also went to the drycleaners, Marshall's and the consignment store. I bought a great knock-off Louis Vuitton purse that looks 100% authentic, but I didn't pay $700 for it! Tee-hee...my little secret! ;)

Tonight I don't have to baby sit. I will make dinner and relax until we watch the Bachelor.

Hope you all have a great day!

#9 ·
Today I am able to stay home and relax a little bit which I need to do since I am also sick:( I went & got me some more medicine & hopeing that will help}.
So far today I
cleaned the kitchen
washed dishes
put dishes away
took shower
took meds
fed C.C.
put clothes away
studied
and answered some emails
I might take a catnap soon, When I get sick I can't sleep & I am tired.
Hope everyone has a great day

#10 ·
hope everyone feels better Danielle hope you feel better summercat,
Today got up late (children went to school before i crawled out of bed).
did email
picked up mail.
made soap
did laundry
made candles (tried anyway).
still not quite up to par yet, getting there though good nap sounds about right
planned supper. (late because my youngest has play practice until 6)
put kittens back into the box, (the smallest has learned to climb out now).

#11 ·
Well, I got to start jury duty today, so had to get up at 5:50 to get the kids ready in time. After jury orientation, I went ot the dollar store and then came home. I ate lunch and took a short nap to try to get rid of the awful headache I have (didn't work since it's still there). I picked the boys up and listened to DS#1 complain for an hour and then took DS#2 to a Boy Scout function. I picked him up, stopped to get DH's prescription (WHY can't they ever pick these things up?) mand came home to make dinner.

#12 ·
my dh is also sick too,is it just me or are men like babies when they are sick.of course us mommies can never be sick,who would listen to us whine? good luck to all of you that are dealing with the same.

so far today i have:
made coffee(hmmmmmmmmmmm......)
put dh back to bed
listened to the silence(everyone in bed but me hurray.............

what i have to do today:(with ds1 and ds2)
go to gramma and do all laundry(all the bedding)
go to grocery store
get car inspected
do dishes
clean bath room
feed baby(my cat/my only girl)
was down walls in livingroom(ready for painting)
and last but not least drink my coffee and take out frozen soup for supper.

hope everyone has a great day.
here is a small tip i use only in emergencies
when dh is whinning.
i put i pair of ear plugs in and take a long bubble bath.hope if works for some of you.:angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.