Wednesday 2/10

Thread: Wednesday 2/10

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Wednesday 2/10

Today will be a stay at home day. Had plans but the snow storm stopped them.

Bundled up and walked to the dumpsters this morning. Before I went out I thought I could get my walks in around the parking lot. Well the pelting snow and wind made me decide no on that.

Plan to just take it easy today.

What is everyone else up to today?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm at home today because of the snow.....school was canceled last night, but I may have to go tonight. DH just made us a big fruit smoothie for lunch and it was delicious!

While I'm stuck at home, I will get some laundry put away and clean the bathroom...want to stay productive!

Andrea

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Laundry
    Cleaning the floors
    Cleaning our bedroom
    Sewing the curtain for my bathroom
    Front room cleaned up
    Dinner will be beans and weiners

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i spent $3 on a tire gauge and 75 cents to put air in van tires. that's all i did today because of the snow. Didn't have to stay with my friend's son since she left work early.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I did not have big plans today because of the snow and wind.
    ~I have been cleaning and organizing my den.
    ~Cutting buttons off old flannel shirts and cutting the shirts into squares for a quilt.
    ~Washing clothes.
    ~General cleaning and straightening up.
    ~Making chicken and dumpling for dinner.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today was big time cleaning day! I got everything except my bedroom done. Floors are swept/mopped/vacuumed, even the stairs. Dishes are done, stove top & microwave scrubbed, all the toys are picked up. Surfaces all cleaned off.

Picked dd up from school. Crocheted a little bit. Now waiting on dh to get home. We have an insurance adjuster coming to check out the woodstove before they give us an estimate on homeowners insurance (we're switching companies).

Tonight watching a movie with dd.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Wednesday, 2/10

So sorry to hear about the snow.
    Another busy day at work, it seems that there is an urgency to wrap things up in the office.
    Not much happening other than that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good evening ladies. I did my usual 8 hours at work. I had to stop and mail a bill and then I came straight home. I did a load of clothes and need to put them in the dryer. Dinner will be what I was going to fix last night but DH worked late so I ended up fixing a sandwich. I will have to do some dishes, get some reading in and then off to bed. Hope you are all safe and snug in this rotten weather.

Cat

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are up here in the Frozen North------the Winter Wonderland----------and we have hardly had any snow this year! I am so bummed, as DH and I decided to stay up here for the wonter just to HAVE all the snow they always get here. Nope. You all in the North East and East coast have all the pretty white stuff. I stockpiled like crazy and here we are with a grand total of maybe 9" all year so far. I've seen it up to my hip or waist by this time, here. Ah, well. Y'all try to enjoy your snow.

Today, I needed some stuff from WM (prescriptions, and other things) whilst DH went to TSC to look around. Then we picked up a bucket 'o' chicken on the way home. Yay! I have been cooking non stop for quite awhile.

I shipped the baby things I knitted for DH's niece's first baby. Hope she likes 'em.

I am taking the evening off knitting. Need a break. Going to relax and do some crosswords or something.

DH has had a chronic dry cough. I am boiling water (steam) on the stove and bought him some Mucinex. Wow, that stuff is expensive! They didn't have a nn brand.
    ______
    Cheryl

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance, but by our disposition." -------Martha Washington

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still cold and spitting some snow here. I had a busy day, first thing we found out was that one of our little calves was crushed and smothered.A cow tried to lay down and she laid right on top of it!It was upsetting. I went and hauled some wood up in the mule, cleaned the entry vestibule and the front and back foyers, cleaned both staircases.I bought my husband a new Shopsmith Mark V for Valentines day and that was delivered. I was so excited and think he will be surprised if I can keep it from him till Sunday. Also ran to the feed store for dog food. I am going to make an early night of it, I'm tired!Stay warm all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went to work yesterday and packed my lunch even thou we got 10 in of snow and my sons school was cancelled.
    Loving Wife to Ken 29 yrs & 3 sons
    My furbaby: /Sparky paw:Jack Russel,Beagle,Dashaund mix
    Change jar ?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God & he will give you your hearts desires. (Matt 6:33)