Waste not Wednesday 11/3/10
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Waste not Wednesday 11/3/10

The Elections are over - hope your candidates won. Now like can return to some sort of normalcy!!

Wednesday sure came fast this week - must remember that I have soccer again after school - must load the car before I take off for school - just thought of that and am sure glad that I did!!

Also need to stop by and pick up DH's meds too.

Will be mailing a Christmas package off tomorrow too - how's that for being on top of things!?

Tomorrow evening I need to get some more work done on my ornaments........not that I'm running out of time, it's just that I love the Christmas spirit all year long!!

What are you doing this Wednesday?
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yes MM all my candidates did win Yeah!
    I'm going grocery shopping w/dh when he gets home from work.
    Going to finish reading my book and start another one.
    If its not windy may burn brush & leaves in the backyard.
    Need to get my christmas mailing list updated.
    Decorate the house for Thanksgiving.
    Loving Wife to Ken 29 yrs & 3 sons
    My furbaby: /Sparky paw:Jack Russel,Beagle,Dashaund mix
    Change jar ?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God & he will give you your hearts desires. (Matt 6:33)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well made dh a thermos of soup to go with his sandwich this morning its freezing here packed ds lunch also washing machine is going dryer and dishwasher humming stripped the beds and going to some more laundry Plan on going out and filling out some more job apps dont why I try i cant seem to get anywhere but hope springs eternal. Hope everyone has a great day
    Married to Manny 25 years
    Self-employed with our own property management business E3 property solutions
    4 kids Rob Tom Jen Manny jr

2 great inlaws Kelly and Jason

a big bernese mt dog and a fluffy pomerian Loki and Foxy my fur babies

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Err I had a lousy sleep last night and I'm dragging my tail again. I need some

It's Wednesday already! It's a regular work day for me, but the kids go to their dad's tonight, so I'll be trying to get some cleaning done while it will stay clean. They knocked a piece of the plastic stripping that covers the corner of the kitchen island off, so I'll also be trying to find a creative way to fix that. I'm thinking hot glue gun??

Other than that, my bedroom is the most neglected area of the house and it may get a little attention tonight. Man, I need to dust in there!

Have a great day everyone!
    CB

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mslolsalot, you're not alone in the dust department!! Someday I'll get on top of that! lol

Today should be less crazy, I hope. I was happy I was able to squeeze in voting yesterday, though! So, today's agenda is work for me and school for kids. After school the kids have church school, which they can walk to by themselves. So I will go home, which would normally be wonderful. However I'm taking an extra kid home with me while her mother works. Kind of annoying, the family does this a lot. But the girl is a sweetie, so I'll get over it! What's that saying, "Do with a giving heart?!?"

After 5, we are staying home! Hooray! And probably working on homework with the kids and general housework. Dare I even say watch some tv?

-Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I want to hibernate the next 4 years! Wake me up when he's gone

Diva is already in school, so my morning 'must-do' is done.

More de-cluttering of the living room (even if it's just mental, thinking about where things will go and making notes will help me a LOT... I get anxiety. When I am anxious, I knock myself in to a flare-up and I can't move... )

I am thinking about playing some Christmas music. I am trying to get the house 'holidays ready' and it may inspire me more than listening to the re-hash of the elections

Ex is bringing Diva home today and getting her dinner, I already cooked Old Mans, just need to heat it when he finally comes home tonight.

That's my day... I want to go get my warm fleece jammies on because it's COLD out there!
    I can't be out of money... I still have checks left!

Momma to the Diva
    Old Lady to the Old Man
    My Blog: http://frugaldomesticgoddess.wordpress.com

Making Yule
    Samantha x2 (1/2)
    Christopher x2
    Mom x2
    Larry x1
    Dave x1
    OldMan x5
    Diva x11 (1/11)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning!

I can't believe it is Wednesday all ready! Time keeps flying by.

Today I will go into work and I hope for a good solid 6 hours of work. Yesterday they only had about 3 hours for me, so I would like to get a good amount in (which will depend on how much work they have for me).

After work, I need to pick a few ingredients up at the grocery store for dinner. I would really like to get a run in tonight (3-4 miles) before dinner as well. Finally, I would like to work on our holiday cards before bed. I need to finalize all of the wording...I have all of the pictures picked out. I also want to put together our November budget in a printer-friendly format at post it somewhere in our condo...so we both know where the budget is at during the month. If anybody has any ideas (do you post your budget during the month?) please let me know!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

glad the elections are over....tired of hearing about it. have lots to do today. the whole house needs cleaning. I guess I will just pick a corner and start there. need to run out to the grocery store. hopefully that's all the money I will have to spend. haven't had to turn the heat on yet, so maybe one more cheap electric bill before winter gets here

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is a chilly one this morning!I am getting all my winter quilts down and going to air them out today.Going out to do some Christmas shopping with a friend. Have a great day all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I decided to get off of my butt today and get some stuff done. I brought in all of the stuff from outside that DH left on the lawn and moved my black trash bin to the spot between the garden and my steps. My legs are in incredible pain today, so I'm doing things in spurts.

I have some vacuuming to be done, plus some dishes. I figured I'd do up the basket of laundry that's upstairs in DS12's room and straighten up the house a little bit. There's not really much else to do without going out and spending money, which I can't afford to do now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just waiting hoping it quit raining so i can get out today pay some bills run some errands without getting wet.Going have home made vegetable soup from freezer,corn muffins for dinner good day for soup.Not really wanting to do any thing but i am another one that need to do some dusting the job i don't like. Hope everone has a good day.