Wonderful Wednesday .... check in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Default Wonderful Wednesday .... check in

How is everyone doing? Working on being frugal, I hope...

Today I'm gonna do some laundry, had my workout already, gonna shower and clean 3 bedrooms and maybe some posting on my books. Supper will be marked down for quick sale chicken breasts, grilled, served over a big salad. I'm planning on making some tortilla soup with zuchinni from the garden with 1 of them after. The is shinning, gonna be a hot one here today. I may sneak in a swim as well.

What are you up to today?

~48 yr. old sahw, livin' it up in our empty nest, smack dab in the middle of everywhere.~

*We're debt freeeeeeeee! (including the house)*

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Working until 5, as per usual. Then I am stopping at Rite Aid on my way home to pick up the July rebate book and circular. Going to do my nails tonight, read more of RULE OF FOUR, watch BH90210, and work out with DH. Somewhere in there, I'll sneak in a walk with Boris.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I already have my laundry washed and hung out to dry for today. My kitchen is cleaned up. Supper was supposed to be Italian Pork Chops but since I think we're going to be visiting some of dh's family that is coming from out of town we'll probably have sanwiches instead. Also I need to update my blog and check out the sale fliers for this week. (no I haven't done it yet. lol)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

GRRRRTRRR! It WAS a good day until the brakes went out on the truck, talk about heart failure! I made it home, barely, the brakes were clear to the floor and not stopping well (thank goodness for a stick shift and knowing how to downshift!)

Sigh, was all good until then, dang Murphy!

kj

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Miserable rainy day here in Canada so decided to do some freezer cooking and am making four meatloaves. Other than that have tidied through, read a bit and not much else on the agenda.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hot and humid here. Spent some time visiting with mom this morning, it is her birthday. Got an eye exam a 1pm. After that will hang out with daughter until she has to leave for work at 5pm. The hubby should be home by then. Trying to decide on what to cook for two. May just have leftovers.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is a hot one here today! It is so hot it makes it hard to breathe!

Today, I will take DS#1 to work and then of course pick him up late this evening. I can't wait until he gets another car!!

We had to run to Wally World this morning to pick up a new battery for DH's truck.

I finished an essay for English and submitted it. YEA!! I only have one more week of this class and I am done with it. That will be another one behind me! I can't wait until I can say I finally finished in 20 years...lol! I sure hope it doesn't take that long.

DH will be umpiring a district tournament. DS#2, #3, and I will relax at home this evening. I will finish up some health homework and then watch Rock Star Supernova.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today....
    Went to Kroger..picked up a couple of sale items, went to Blockbuster and let the kids pick out a movie..they used my last "free" movie coupon since we cancelled our online Blockbuster service. We then went to Chick-Fil-A and the kids ran in and each used a FREE ice cream coupon we had aquired somewhere... now we are back home and trying to stay inside because it is hot enough to take the air out of your lungs outside!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I've gotten most of my chore-type stuff done here, after I get the kids some lunch I think I'm going to run them to the pool for a while today. We'll make a library stop on the way. Tonight after dinner I will have to do the fridge cleaning, as the garbage man comes tomorrow morning. With this heat, I hate having food in the can for any length if time!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is so hot and HUMID here today, I couldn't stand to run all the errands I had planned. I did manage to make it to the WalMart for some needed camping items, then to Staples to pick up some back to school things for .01 and .25. I plan to go back tomorrow and get more. I came home and did 2 loads of laundry, made some muffins, vacuumed, swept the kitchen, did the dishes, fed the kids, cleaned up from that, layed the baby down and now I am just vegging. When he wakes, I will do some more laundry and clean up the bath. Then it's time to start some dinner. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and keeping cool!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Went and had surgery this morning, just got home, raining now, going to take a nap!

June grocery challenge $114.99/$400

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Very hot here today. Planning on staying home and out of the stores!! Need to work in my bedroom again today.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm working until 5:30 or so. Then the company I work for is sponsoring the local Minor League baseball team, so DH and I are going to the game and getting free BBQ dinner. They even have free beer for the first hour!! After that I'll probably get some of my pantry organized and catalogued. (maybe not)
    Miranda
    Spending less is easier than saving more.
    Goals
    ~Spend less $$
    ~Menu Plan

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well I was up when the sun came out.... DS#3 removed my curtains yesterday. He's going through my room cleaning everything.... I can't do it... Having a hard time walking..... Will take the grandboys swimming in a little while. Have done 3 loads of wash. My ds$ is messing around with the grandboys..... I need a nap..lol
    Fern

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I worked all day
    But before work I: Made dh's lunch to take to work, started the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, and picked up.
    Came home & made dinner and am about to do more laundry. Thank goodness I have tomorrow off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast