Frugal Village Forums banner

What's for Dinner Monday 30th August

2K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  NikoSan999 
#1 ·
Beef Casserole in the cp

#5 ·
Today will be one of those - whatever you can grab out of the fridge on your own - type nights.

As a fairly educated guess I would say:
- DH will boil hot dogs :puke:
-DS#2 will eat strawberries, leftover ribs, and corn (as instructed by me) :thumb:
-I will probably eat fruit and a sandwhich on the run.
- DS#1 will eat everything else he can get his hands on in between practices and his game. :yikes:

#9 ·
patotoes
chicken
veggie

#12 ·
yesterday I did my cooking for the week so I can either have....

turkey meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn OR Chicken soup.

I brought the meatloaf for lunch so I'm guessing I'll probably have the soup for dinner. Only problem is that its supposed to be in the low 90's today.

#16 ·
yesterday I did my cooking for the week so I can either have....

turkey meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn OR Chicken soup.

I brought the meatloaf for lunch so I'm guessing I'll probably have the soup for dinner. Only problem is that its supposed to be in the low 90's today.
Good for you planning ahead like that, sure helps on those really hot days.

Speaking of planning ahead, we grilled a couple extra burgers the other night without cheese. So tonight I'll be heating those up, melting some pepper-jack cheese and serving them on toasted buns topped with lettuce & tomato. On the side will be leftover corn salad from last night & baked beans.

#15 ·
Pork ribs on the grill, dh will have brussels sprouts, and I will have beets, and maybe we'll cut into that cantaloupe we were supposd to have last night.

#19 ·
Hesitating between zuchini casserole and pasta with herbs and fresh veggies...I think I'll go with the casserole bwcause Dh isn't even home yet so lots of time before dinner

#22 ·
Chicken breasts, mac & cheese and grillin beans

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.