Frugal Village Forums banner

whats for dinner 11/12?

2K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  DorothyBeverly 
#1 ·
i think we will do a find your own, we have left over brauts, adn some left over roast.

what about everyone else?

#3 ·
Jacks in charge and it's going to be a surprise, lol. All I know is he's planning on searching our cookbooks for recipes that include zucchini & cheese. :D

#5 ·
We're having fish (I get it cheap at Aldi, it's whiting), I'm dipping it in sour cream and lime juice then rolling it in crushed broken hard taco shells with alittle salt, pepper and garlic,then baking it. We're having leftover potaoes and gravy from last night and stir-fried asparagus again!:hungry:

#8 ·
What DH calls my "shrimp concoction" (I have many no-name concoctions) I cook pasta, halfway through add a heap of assorted frozen veggies, and some shrimp. By the time pasta is al dente the veggies are crisp-tender and the shrimp is done. Drain in colander. Toss with lemon juice, a touch of olive oil, top with red pepper flakes and just a smidge of parmesan.

#11 ·
White beans with a bit of ham for flavor and rice.

#14 ·
Hot dogs split with mashed potatoes on top and cheese

maybe dump cake for dessert

#16 ·
Hambergers and potato chips (lays, were on sale, lol)

#17 ·
We had homemade beef stew, french bread, rice and pumpkin pie. We were going to have a guest but she had to cancel last minute. I even bought a bottle of wine which I will have to use at a later time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.