Frugal Village Forums banner

Whats for dinner 10/10

3K views 40 replies 40 participants last post by  bagpipes00 
#1 ·
We are having sweet and sour chicken and egg rolls. All homemade. I have a new recipe that I am anxious to try out. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

#2 ·
Helping Dd shuffle cars and plates today and drive her to pick up her new to her, bought on her own, car.:) She sure is busy today & will be getting this all done in between the 2 jobs she's working. First she's substituting for Calculus classes all day, then going to her other job til 10. Whew.

Long explanation to get to what we are having for dinner tonight, lol. It's leftovers. Rotisseried pork roast, mac & cheese, cashew rice pilaf & some kind of veggie.

#3 ·
Leftover salmon chowder. It wasn't bad considering it was a "make it up as I go" recipe. The usual salad with. I didn't get cornbread made last night but I did make a gf impossible pumpkin pie, now that was good. So we'll have leftovers of that as well. DH said that's a keeper so I'm sure I'll be making it again.

#5 ·
Hummm, DH will be having a chicken ceasar wrap and DD and I will be having Panini's.... yummy :)

#24 ·
Brenda 67 WOn

After scouring the menu offerings here, i have decided to eat dinner with brenda 67, however if i for some unforeseen reason cant get there in time, i will eat my slop (beef veggie soup)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.