Frugal Village Forums banner

I Made it Through!!!

Tags
made
3K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  Darlene 
#1 ·
I entered my novel in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest in the beginning of February. They accept 5,000 entries and narrow it down to 1,000 for the second round. I made it to the second round!!! It's not like I won the contest, or anything, but I'm not in the 4,000 that didn't make it through, so that's saying something! I'm really pretty excited about it because it means that people are reading my pitch and are liking it!

In the next round, they are reading my excerpt, which is the first X number of words from the novel. Fingers crossed! We find out who made it to the third round on March 23rd.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: frugalfranny
#6 ·
Go Amy, that is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I am doing the happy dance with you! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :clap:

Reactions: AmyBoz
#8 ·
Amy - that is such terrific news!! Congratulations - writing must certainly be one of your many passions - all of which you do soooo well!! Mahalo for sharing your great news!!

Hana hou - that means 'do it again' in Hawaiian

#14 ·
How exciting...thanks for sharing with us :)
Will be hoping it keeps going in the right direction for you.
Keep us updated.

#17 ·
:clapgirl: WTG Amy!!! Can't wait to see what happens next! :popcorngirl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.