FV Fundraiser! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FV Fundraiser!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pat, I need you to PM me your address. I am going to do some punchies for the kids rainy day box (they will all be from acid free/lignin free paper so a scrapbooker could use them as well). I'll work on them today and hopefully have them in the mail tomorrow.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just another reminder. If you aren't able to send your items, don't worry about it. Just pm me so that I will know.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I am making some slippers, please pm me Pat...

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have gotten some beautiful items! If you are planning on sending something, please try and have it to me by Feb. 28th. If you can't make it by then, please pm me and let me know how much more time you need and I'll wait for you.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hey Pat!
    Just being nosey. What have you gotten so far?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Let me make a list tonight and I'll try and post what all I've gotten so far.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

There are more items still coming in but this is what I have so far. I am thinking that there will be at least 4 baskets

Rainy Day Kids Basket
    Baby and Mommie Basket
    2 Assorted Crafts Baskets

I am not going to list who has sent what at this time, but each item is tagged with the person's name and I'll list them when the baskets are finished and ready to be raffled off.

I have for the kid's basket:

Bubbles, Crayons, Notepad, FunPad, Play Doh Fun Factory, Color Pencils, Pom Pom Activity Set, Vivid Velvet Coloring Set, Paint Smock, Paint Brushes and Swirl Art Kit.

For the other baskets (handmade): 12 Soaps, 6 Snowman Ornaments, Punchies, Cigar Box Purse, Beaded Bookmark, Apron, 2 Potholders, 2 Dolls with their Quilts, Angel, and 6 baby booties (not handmade).

I am still working on mine. I am making: A Scarf, 2 Jean Purses, a Baby Quilt, and Bath Salts for Moms. I may knit a Baby Hat too.

As you can see, the baskets will be worth $$$ so I am hoping that everyone will buy lots and lots of raffle tickets to better your chances of winning one of these baskets. You will be able to say which basket your raffle tickets are for: Kids, Baby, or Crafts.

The money for the raffle tickets - $2 each or 3 for $5 should be sent directly to Sara. Once I post the pics, you will have about 30 days to get your tickets purchased.

I will be mailing the baskets to the winner.

So keep those crafts coming and get ready to win incredibly great baskets!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Sending mine to you tommrow.....since you are just a state away...lol... hopefully it will only take a few days to get there... Thanks for doing this!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Pat, I've only just seen this thread. I'd love to show sara and gabe how much they're appreciated but I have absolutely no time at the moment. Would it be okay if I sent some money that goes towards the overall amount at the end?

I'm sorry I can't do more but I'm really snowed under right now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Rhonda,
    Money would be great and Sara would appreciate it. You could go ahead and send the money as payment for your raffle tickets. I know you are in Aust. but I'm the one doing the shipping and if you win, I'd be happy to ship your basket to you.

Anyone else who wants to go ahead and send their raffle money to Sara can. Check with her on her paypal address or mailing address in order to get it to her.

Raffle Tickets are $2 each and 3 for $5.
    You can pick either - Kid's Basket, Baby & Mom, or Homemade Crafts or any combination of them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thanks Pat. I'll send my contribution to Sara but I don't want any raffle tickets. If I won a basket it would be too expensive to send it to me and I don't want you to spend that kind of money on postage. I am happy just to know that I'm part of your wonderful effort.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Pat, mine hasn't been sent in yet. Sorry, I got sidetracked. I will have it sent out by Saturday this week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's fine

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh no! I thought this was due sometime in March. I'm still working on my scarf. It will be done soon & will be sending that along with some things for the kids baskets. Sorry for the delay but they will be there! Promise!!! Thanks for doing this Pat!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Don't worry Darlene. I will certainly wait for you. As long as I know who needs a bit more time, I'll be happy to wait. I want the baskets to be the best they can.

Also I just want to mention that several of our wonderful villagers have offered very, very nice items to be used for a fundraiser. These items are larger/more elaborate things that can be raffled off individually. So hopefully this will not be just a one time thing, but we can do other fundraisers in the future.

Hugs to all of you for helping me with this. You know with the new and improved server, there is bound to be bigger bills and I just want to do all that I can to help our dear Sara and Gabe, after all, the village is OUR HOME.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast