Warning the information you recieve from this top poster

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Warning the information you recieve from this top poster

GOOD MORNING FRUGAL FRIENDS> WOOHOO I was top poster. I didnt attempt to be top poster. I just get to reading and want to share my experiences and just got full of gossip and junk and minding everyone elses business. I read most of you dont seem to have time to mind your business with the kids and hubbys and wifes, gardening, animals and jobs. So i am just doing the best i can for you. . However as a disclaimer. i would heed great warning and caution listening to any information this so called frugal village poster says. He has no financial experience except life stories and experiences. He never excelled in anything except maybe a few Physical training tests. He was half of a team that raised 4 kids thou thier childhood years and into college and none of them got broke to awful bad. I have struggled with weight in both directions. Weighted not enough and weighted to much. SO as a almost 52 year old man who has made lots of mistakes. I am happy to spew out my opinoins and advice willing. Plus i have 23 hours most days to offer it. I got to shut down for survivor later on. forgive me for my dry sense of humor. If i offend anyone it was a mistake, probably a feeble attempt by me to say something funny and I didnt think it out. That is also a big problem i have, my fingers can type faster than my mind can keep up. Of course i am a self proclaimed gentledenny. no one awarded me that title I just feel that i am. i have mellowed out with age and lost abilities. I want to thank everyone for allowing me to be here. If i get to busy bodied someone give me a hint. I really enjoy spending time here. It has made feel like i belong somewhere and it makes me feel like i got bunches of good close friends who seem to care about me and everyone else.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are so happy to have you. Its nice to have a male on board. Please respond as much as you like.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Awww denny, we do like having ya around, I'm enjoying your sense of humor too, and Ann is right, it's nice to have a vocal guy around (I see you too Steve from k-ville ) I think sometimes we gals scare the guys away!

Post away! But I'm still not joining you guys for roast guinea pig (now guinea hens, that we could talk about, neighbors are in my yard as I type chattering their fool heads off, ugh)

kj

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Enjoy reading, keep posting.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yes, please keep posting. Someone here saved my life and I exaggerate not. The garlic thing cured my daughter an I am using that now to build up her immune system. That cure through a series of unfortunate events also wound up relieving me of some crippling symptoms that I had. One of these days when I am sure and positive this isn't a temporary reprieve, I will make a good long post about it, but I have mentioned it a few times in response to some threads here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ha,ha, ha. You are a very funny man! I've been off for a few weeks, but I'll look forward to your posts!