I need a spanking

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I need a spanking

Ok, i have enjoying the acceptance i have recieved here. now i need to say i am sorry. I am a hardheaded male trying to be more tolerant of my footprint on earth and attitude. I made a sexist remark. I need to apologize. I was talking to macdonal or mcdonald , a nice lady with a husband in IRAQ. I told her how he would apprecite her not wasting his money and how when i went overseas. my wife would spend spend spend. it was curtailed somewhat when i was home. Well, I realize that even thou he is the breadwinner and the earning person. Reading these post here, open my eyes even further to how much hard work a wife or home husband. puts into the family. The benefits the family recieves by the wife being frugal and saving and cooking from scratch. Cant put a price on it. I dont beleive my remark would of been recognized as sexist or chauvinist. but i seen it when i was re reading a answer to something i posted. So i told you i type faster than i think. forgive me.

McD
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

gentledenny,

I believe it was me you were talking to and let me start out by saying that I didn't deem it to be a sexist or a chauvinistic remark at all. You were speaking with the experience of someone that knows about how it works for many soldiers. I've seen and heard of soldiers who come home from deployment to nothing but a mountain of debt and significant others that mismanaged their soldiers money.

I truly didn't take offense to it at all---no biggy.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My sisters husband is in the Military and I am pretty sure, she spent much more than she had to. I don't think she put them in debt, but she turns her nose up at shopping at yard sales and thrift stores, well she used to, she is turning it around now, but the kids are grown, so the bills naturally have come way down. I don't think it is to much for the person doing the earning to ask the stay at home, to keep bills down ie, junior does not need a 60 dollar pair of shoes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

All this sinning & spanking, lol, you need to relax Denny.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    All this sinning & spanking, lol, you need to relax Denny.
    I agree!!!!! I was almost afraid to look when I saw spanking!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I should of stated. The families money

Yes mrs mcdowell. I noticed upon my rereading of my statement i said His money and i just wanted every one here since primarily woman. that i do recognize that if the breadwinner in this case a soldier overseas doesnt have a frugal wife first of all, they aint surviveing very easy. Second of all, if the wife didnt volunteerly do the cooking, cleaning, takeing care of gardens, kids, ironing. he would need about four other jobs to hire someone to do it cause he probadly dont have the time for it. I realize it is the families money. That is what it is all about.