Any more beaders?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Is anyone else interested in beading, besides myself and littlewolf? I have tons of beads and supplies and access to a lot more and am thinking about putting up an eboard of beads, findings, patterns and ideas and just wondered if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile. Let me know what you think!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Like making indian type jewely with the seed beads.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, ladies!! Are we the only ones on the boards that likes to use beads?? The bead e-board sounds like a GREAT IDEA!!

Debbie

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'd love to see a bead board!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OK, then, I'll start getting it together! Where is a good free eboard? Kay, where do you have your coupon board hosted?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, deewheat!! It seems that lot of the coupon boards are set up through www.eboard.com
    HTH!! [img]/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Debbie

beadingmom
    Tourist

I am new here, but I love to bead. I make indian type jewelry, earrings and such. I have also made beaded patches for my hubbys motorcycle jacket. I also incorporate metal and larger glass beads into my seed bead earrings. I use austrian crystals too! They look beautiful and I receive many compliments. I am glad to see that others bead too. I only know of one other person who beads besides me!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OK, guys! I'll really get this stuff together now...when it rains...first I had to have the dog put down, then I leaned over the arm of the couch and broke a rib, and last but not least, I had an abscessed wisdom tooth that of COURSE went south when the only dentist in town was on vacation! Give me a few days to dig the stuff out LOL and get some pics done and I'll get some stuff up on a board!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, deewheat!! How are you doing these days?? Looks like you have had a lot on your plate the last few weeks. Take your time getting the bead board up and running. [img]/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Beadingmom, welcome to the boards!! I would love to learn more about the work you do with the beads. Feel free to send me an e-mail!!

Debbie

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Things really have been nuts lately...plus, now it's canning season and I'm so cheap I can't stand to let a bite of this produce go to waste, especially since I have friends who pick it for me and give it to me LOL... and, to top it all, when I was at the eye doctor's Tuesday, he informed me that I had scars on my retinas from toxoplasmosis, which explains why I have no get up and go! I really will get this stuff on a board, as soon as possible, guys!