Jewelry part question
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power

    Default Jewelry part question

    I am wanting to make some necklace slides. I want the little loop that goes in the top of the slide. What is that part called? I am drilling a hole in the actual stone, so I just need the metal part. Sterling would be my metal of choice. TIA

  2. #2
    Registered User PrairieRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power


    Is it called a bezel? I'm not sure about that Marcia but it sounds right...

Similar Threads

  1. Question on selling jewelry
    By mauimagic in forum Debt Reduction & Money Management
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. Jewelry Glue Question
    By [email protected] in forum Beadwork and Jewelry
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. Two part question...
    By Judi Dial in forum Question and Answer
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:48 AM
  4. Free Jewelry - no S&H
    By daddys3chicks in forum Freebies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 01:02 AM
  5. A part of my rural living story - part #1
    By homesteadmamma in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 12:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts