Frugal Village Forums - Weightloss Journey - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Weightloss Journey

1. Good morning ;)

by , 07-15-2009 at 10:48 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Started off the day on the wrong foot. I SLEPT in! I had to answer the door for the first family in a housecoat. All that said, he hadn't knocked yet. I hate when this happens, thankfully it's usually less than once a year. And it's a good thing it's a short walk to work.

I'm now drinking my first 16 oz of water along with my vitamins. You'd think with all our technologies, they'd find a better filler so the pills weren't so HUGE!

I am a daily weigh-er, and I won't apologize ...
  2. Starting on the right foot

by , 07-14-2009 at 02:33 PM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    I have drank nearly a litre of water today. Working from nearly 0 to 2-3 L. So I'm getting it done

Breakfast today:
    grapefruit juice
    whole grain toast w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter

Lunch:
    tuna season with a bit of vinegar and herbs on a bed of romaine
    prune juice(yes, for the reasons you think...lol).
    1 whole grain toast.

Supper
    4 oz of lean chicken breast
    1 cup green beans steamed
    1 apple

There's ...
    Categories
    Weightloss Journey
  3. ok.... since the only shape I'm getting into....

by , 07-14-2009 at 12:41 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    is ROUND. I figure it's truly time to do something.

I've gotten to the point I'm making fat jokes about myself. So I think my self esteem needs a boost.

I've also come to realize, feeding a man with a furiously high metabolism and 4 growing kids, is really really hard to lose weight.

I think that the only thing I can do is really, cook myself a separate meal until I hit my goal, and then try to find a balance between the family meal and what I need.
    Categories
    Weightloss Journey
  4. Smoothies.

by , 06-11-2009 at 11:13 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    I thought I"d share some photos of smoothies.

Today's turned out beautiful, delicious and juicy!

Ingredients: 1 cup cold water, 7 leaves romaine heart, 1 small banana, 1/4 fresh pineapple, 1.5 cups frozen peaches and mango mix.

Before:

After:

5. WOW... I'm impressed

by , 06-10-2009 at 12:12 PM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Ok, so I got the VItamix. (tired of hearing it?) And we are all eating better. More fruit, more veggies. Treats are smoothie popsicles for the kids, or homemade frozen yogurt. This is all good. The little one won't try it, but I'm working on it.

For myself, this involved the green smoothie. I did a 3 day smoothie fast. This is funny. How can it be a fast when you are getting so many fruits and veggies in a day? I was never hungry or weak. That went well.

Since doing that ...
    Categories
    Weightloss Journey
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast