Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Well the rates are supposed to stay low and maybe even drop a little, good luck catching the low.
    • |
    Sorry to hear about DH's job! Good thing you are a well prepared lady. That is nice of you to help your friend out with her finances!
    • |
    OH and the dogs get lots of baths. It keeps things cleaner. If it's been raining, they get their paws rinsed off in the kitchen sink. In the summer we camp alot and Sunday night is bath night to get rid of all the dirt from the adventures of digging in the horse show pits, under the tree house..lol. It's a dogs life. Great shampoo and conditioner keeps their skin and fur healthy A cleaning brush grooming in between keeps them cleaner too.

I'm not a neat freak, but these critters are with us all the time, so it's best they are clean. Gizmo will be a challenge her hair is 5 or 6 times thicker than Bellas.

Now if the house could be as tidy as the white carpets..lol
    • |
    Fixer add 4 kids, a mechanic as a husband and 5 daycare children, and what ever amount of friends that tag along with my own..lol.

This is NOT the carpet I'd choose, it was a 6mo carpet when we purchased the house, and the guy who cleans our rug says it's an amazing quality, as it cleans like magic. So it'll stay until we pay off a bunch of stuff and we're ready to tear down walls etc and really renovate the house.
    • |
    Wow, dogs and white carpet. You are amazing. Dw won't even let me wear a white shirt.
    • |
    Thanks Madhen, lots of vacuuming and spot clean immediately when needed. I don't know, that is my livingroom/daycare room. I have it cleaned every year, and it's always shocking how dirty it gets.
    • |
    That is just adorable! Gizmo is like playing submissive so Bella feels all tough. They will be true friends.
    • |
    I had to watch it again! SO CUTE!! But how do you keep your carpet so white!
    • |
    I would think as long as they both have some room to stretch out, they'd be okay in one. In the summer, they may not want to have to lay right next to each other.
    • |
    They do seem that way. Now it's to see if they can share a kennel. They are pack animals, so I hope I can get them, as 2 large kennels take alot of space! And when we camp, space is at a premium.
    • |
    Aww, that is so cute. Looks like two dogs who are REALLY happy to each have a playmate!!
    • |
    Woo hoo! All done! You must be so happy.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by dcompton
    At least Gizmo understands howl commands.
    Is there such a thing? LOL. Bella just ignored her this morning at 5 am after Gizmo had to go out(and she did HAVE TO GO). But took her 20 minutes to settle, she sounded like a CHIMP...it is kinda funny.
    • |
    Awww, she sounds so cute! I love puppies.
    • |
    What fun to have a new puppy! I'm sure Bella and Gizmo will eventually work it all out and enjoy having each other. At least Gizmo understands howl commands.
    • |
    Congratulations on your new puppy!!!!
    She sounds like a sweetie>
    • |
    This one could teach most of us something..lol. She'd much rather go to a thrift store, her money goes further. She will negotiate with her siblings so they all pitch in to get a new movie or game, so she doesn't have to pay it all(after all, they will all play or watch it). She is a little old soul in that 11yo body in so so many ways. But yes, she is coached on a regular basis. Now if ds14 could get a clue....*sigh*
    • |
    Congrats on DD11 completing her course! Just make sure you teach her your great frugal tips on the money she earns!
    • |
    Awww, you must be so excited about Gizmo coming home!!! Have fun!
    • |
    We have two stockpile areas. A "closet" that the kids can NOT eat from and a shelf that they can. I move the allotted weekly food ration from the closet to the shelf once a week. when it is gone it is gone - go in the closet and you die!!!!
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast