Frugal Village Forums - Entries for July 2009 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom

Mommy4Ever's blog, and her family's dream of living free of ANY debts.

1. What Irony!

by , 07-23-2009 at 08:45 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Dh and I must be psychically linked.

Last night dh comes to me, hands me an advertisement. FOR HOUSES!

Didn't I just mention yesterday that I was thinking of moving within the next couple years?

Dh is wanting to move from our area, over the last 4 years there have been attempted kidnappings, not only here, but in the city everywhere, thankfully, they have never been successful. We've had our van broken into. So now, dh is thinking....

The area ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yay!!!

by , 07-21-2009 at 02:46 PM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    I filled one space for the daycare. I interviewed last week, and they needed time to discuss, and I was the first place. They went to other home daycares, and realized that I was their first choice They are bringing the deposit in a couple days with the paperwork. Yay!! And tentatively, I have the other space filled for beginning of Sept as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I've been thinking. In a couple years, my 2 oldest girls will be in Junior high, leaving the little
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A little more success.

by , 07-16-2009 at 10:01 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Stepped on that scale... and it is down again a little. You could say I'm losing water, but I'm drinking 3 liters a day!(3 quarts). So i am far from dehydrating. Yeah, water is going, but I envision it whisking away toxins and fat from my body, not dehydrating. Oddly enough, I have doubled water consumption and I am still thirsty..lol. SO I keep drinking. I have decided that I need 1 cup an hour. It keeps me from nibbling too.

I did a good amount of activity yesterday. I did the treadmill, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Feeling FANT-abulous.

by , 07-15-2009 at 08:04 PM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Today, I don't know what it is, but I feel awesome.

Probably due to the fact I spent some time working out

I went and picked up a cheap pedometer, $6. and I invested in some inear phones. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's stuck at a pretty steep incline so it's a workout, and I haven't worked out in a long time.

I also stopped at sparks and fine tuned my "weightlifting" routine. Then I did that as well. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Good morning ;)

by , 07-15-2009 at 09:48 AM (Travelling on the frugal path to Freedom)
    Started off the day on the wrong foot. I SLEPT in! I had to answer the door for the first family in a housecoat. All that said, he hadn't knocked yet. I hate when this happens, thankfully it's usually less than once a year. And it's a good thing it's a short walk to work.

I'm now drinking my first 16 oz of water along with my vitamins. You'd think with all our technologies, they'd find a better filler so the pills weren't so HUGE!

I am a daily weigh-er, and I won't apologize ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast