Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    You are an inspiration-work on that stockpile.I will be praying for you and your girls.
    • |
    I've made home made detergent before. I have an empty detergent bottle now so i can make some soon. I'm going to run the idea to my friend to see if it is "acceptable" to her. I figure i'm saving at least $40 a month with our arrangement.
    • |
    Glad the arrangement for laundry is working out for you. $20 for 6 weeks isn't bad but have you tried making your own? It is so much cheaper and I like the detergent better.
    • |
    Oh, I am so glad that you were able to get the food benefits! There is nothing worse than going hungry. You are a trooper and should be applauded for making sure your kiddies had food first. All the best to you!
    • |
    There is definitely a rainbow in your life. You really pulled yourself together for your family!! Glad it turned around so quickly for you.
    • |
    My ex husband does not pay child support right now. Long story but it is easier on me this way. He does other things like pay for extras for my kids, fixes my car, etc

I do have food banks near me, etc. We do have food but I have to shop as we need things right now. I'd sure love to buy a weeks worth at one time.
    • |
    I am glad your EX is paying for your daughters class, but is paying any support for you?

In addition to WIC do you have a food bank near you? How about a womans resource center? I live in Canada so I am not sure what programs are available...
    But you have to do what ever is necessary to get food on the table.
    Do you live close to family? Can they help?
    • |
    I have thought of that and looked into it but I don't think i'm a daycare kind of person.
    • |
    oh sweetie im so sorry you are having so much trouble ... could you do day care in your home,, maybe something paid for by the s tate ..so u would get paid on time
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12