Frugal Village Forums - Entries for April 2009 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

mmy2grls

1. small set back

by , 04-07-2009 at 12:51 PM
    I've been working like crazy to pay bills, almost caught up but I just can't get get everything paid before something new comes in

I just needed $40 more dollars which I figured I would have tomorrow. A friend called and needed to borrow $20 today. Now I need $60. I need to let my friend borrow it cause I have it, they would and have done the same for me. I'll get it back Friday.

I need gas money, pull ups, and more cream for my baby. I need to get this within the next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Workathon

by , 04-03-2009 at 12:00 PM
    My oldest is spending the weekend with her grandparents and the youngest will be spending the weekend with her dad starting tonight.

That leaves me 48 hours to be by myself.

My goal is 30 hours of work or at least $200 just for this weekend.

I think I can fit in a nice hot bubble bath and sleep in a bed all by myself.

I can do it!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. oh crap!

by , 04-02-2009 at 05:08 PM
    When I moved 6 weeks ago the electric company transferred my billing to my new address. At my address Consumers does electric and gas so of course my bill is going to be higher.

Got my bill today, grand total $600.

YIKES!

I need to get payment arrangements made so I don't get a shut off. I figure it's going to take a few months to get that paid off.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12