Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Thanks MM we are taking him out for Valentines. Hope to hear about the pet therapy then.
    • |
    sounds like you are making a lot of progress in different areas. Glad to hear about your son's work in the ER and doing pet therapy - he sounds like a very giving person - must run in the family!!
    • |
    Thanks, He has had trouble finding a volunteer job. I guess God had a plan for him. He has also found a position at the beginning of last fall doing research, so hopefully will help his application for school. He is finishing out his Junior year.
    • |
    I'm so happy things are looking up for your family. Wow, Vet or Med school! How wonderful and best wishes for both kids and hopefully the retirement!
    Congratulations to Mom for doing a great job
    • |
    I like the tall white yucca flowers that bloom once a year.
    • |
    Oh how I remember being able to see flowers year round when driving around, I realy liked seeing the wild daisy that would grow in the cracks on the side of the roads sometimes. Well I guess I left S. Ca. so now I get to see the beauty of all the seasons, but the snow we had this year I could do without!!
    • |
    Happy New Year to you too ! Sounds like this could be an interesting year for ya.
    • |
    We had it done for around 4k and that included the wire mesh underneath. It was quite thick in some areas about 110 long. It looks great.
    • |
    Nice Christmas surprise!! I've thought about having my driveway asphalted, but it is 1/4 of a mile long, so I'd probably have to sell the house to afford it.
    • |
    congratulations on getting it done - what a wonderful treat!!
    • |
    I have gotten estimates on redoing our cement. I think we would have a boonesfarm or ripple and cheese whiz party.
    They want quite a bit to redo it.lol
    • |
    Judi I will be thinking of your Dad now, when I see them.I also love the Christmas Poinsettia story.
    • |
    My dad used to plant his poinsettias every year. By the time he died, in December there was this red blaze and a green wall in the backyard. I miss it!

Thanks for the reminder--

Judi
    • |
    Yeah probably about a 50% error rate. I think they had changed some of the prices in the computer but the tags had an older lower price. One item was the shelf had a sale price but did not come up in the system.
    • |
    Chicken stew sounds delicious! I'll have to pay closer attention at Michael's now that you've pointed out all the errors you found.
    • |
    Sounds so yummy!
    • |
    I know, I don't remember purchasing strawberries this late before. Maybe they are coming from Mexico.But you got a long walk.
    • |
    Yum. I'll be right over. I am on foot though because DD needs the car for school so can you just put some saran wrap on a plate for me.LOL I always envy CA. it's winter fruits and veg. We are all about squash right now. So not my fav.
    • |
    One of my Adventist friends came from Havaii.LOL I like the soft tofu with chili sauce or the extra hard tofu with 5 spice powder cut up in veggies or fried rice.
    • |
    Mahalo - have had chicken cut up like that - and the accompanying little pieces!! Have never knowingly had an Adventist recipes. What's wrong with tofu - takes on the taste of whatever it's cooked with!!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast